• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

manfestival

so I was just driving down a one way street in ybor city and this dude is driving towards me going the wrong way. he stops and pulls into this parking lot when I got super close. I look at the guy and he has his phone out and is playing pokemon go
fantasia2.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
An appreciation of Glover Quin

In a recent NFL podcast from The Ringer, Robert Mays and Kevin Clark broke down their top 10 lists of best safeties in the NFL. While their respective indexes were largely agreeable, one omission stood out like a Jim Caldwell emotional bombardment: Glover Quin. While dissecting a top 10 list in great detail and arguing the order is a futile exercise, not including Glover Quin seemed like a glaring mistake, until I searched more.

What Glover Quin does better than most players in the league is limiting mistakes. A game that exemplifies that skill more than others is week 15 in the 2015 season against the New Orleans Saints. Glover Quin played most of the first half, suffering a concussion with just over a minute to play in the 2nd quarter. The Saints drive chart was abysmal with Quin in the lineup.

3 plays, 5 yards, PUNT
3 plays, 2 yards, PUNT
12 plays, 56 yards, FG
6 plays, 9 yards, PUNT
11 plays, 72 yards, End of Half

Of course, while giving Quin all the credit for holding Drew Brees and company to zero touchdowns in the first half is irresponsible, it is quite clear he played a large part, especially considering the party of a 2nd half the Saints’ offense had with James Ihedigbo in place of Quin.

http://sidelionreport.com/2016/07/13/appreciation-glover-quin/

Glover Quin is one of the 7 most important Lions.

In somewhat order:

Matthew Stafford
Theo Riddick
Golden Tate III
DeAndre Levy
Ziggy Ansah
Glover Quin
Darius Slay

Top 7 safety in the league:

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Happy Von signed!

With the Papa gone, we've got a new face of the franchise.

See you guys again soon. Hope all is well.

You're pulling some bullshit and you know you're wrong and wrong in some extremely harmfu/societal ways.

You'd think a Federal or United States Federal Representstive would at least be somewhat educated about the impacts of the game Football and the impacts it has on the brain and behavior.

But you want to troll like you're trolling in the Mental Health Thread?

As a Federal Employee what do you think about mental health and the ramifications football players have to deal with when it comes to CTE, Memory Loss, Behavioral ability?

You're pulling some bullshit and you know you're wrong and wrong in some extremely harmfu/societal ways.

You'd think a Federal or United States Federal Representstive would at least be somewhat educated about the impacts of the game Football and the impacts it has on the brain and behavior.

As a Federal Employee what do you think about mental health and the ramifications football players have to deal with when it comes to CTE, Memory Loss, Behavioral ability?

Wait, what is going on here

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wait, what is going on here

Some serious shit. Godslay claims to be a lot, and is mentally harassing me.

He claims to be a Federal Employee.

One of my many questions is why he's messing/trolling with me when he has no idea on my history with football and the impact CTE has had.

He's heard (rumors?)

Step up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Instead of drive by posting bring the facts to the table.

Fuck out of of here Godslay or FMT with rumors you heard or threats you try to send to me or my families way.

For Bronco and 49er fans y'all have no balls.

Fuck out of of here Godslay or FMT with rumors you heard or threats you try to send to me or my families way.

Calm down, brother. No need to get yourself banned over this.

BigAT

Some serious shit. Godslay claims to be a lot, and is mentally harassing me.

He claims to be a Federal Employee.

One of my many questions is why he's messing/trolling with me when he has no idea on my history with football and the impact CTE has had.

He's heard (rumors?)

Step up.

So what drugs are you riding at 3:00-4:00 in the morning?

Milchjon

Kas, calm down.

I can't find the posts you're referring to. As far as I can see Godslay never even posted in the mental health thread?

Slo

Just got back from a call for a 20 year old with DTs. Coming down off of a 3 day vodka binge. Made me think of jak. :'(

Just got back from a call for a 20 year old with DTs. Coming down off of a 3 day vodka binge. Made me think of jak. :'(

Before anyone starts talking crazy, this 20 year old was not me. I haven't had vodka in at least 3 days.

With no more further ado,

Happy Saturday

I-Wanna-Rock-Right-Now-My-Name-I-Came-Get-Down-Drum-Solo-Dance.jpg

Slo

Holy shit guys. I just discovered that not only did Vanilla Ice invent Hip Hop, he also invented the macarena. Truly an innovator.

ice-ice-baby-air-hump-o.gif

Morning everyone..

Before anyone starts talking crazy, this 20 year old was not me. I haven't had vodka in at least 3 days.

With no more further ado,

Happy Saturday

I-Wanna-Rock-Right-Now-My-Name-I-Came-Get-Down-Drum-Solo-Dance.jpg
3 days.. I don't believe you.

Holy shit guys. I just discovered that not only did Vanilla Ice invent Hip Hop, he also invented the macarena. Truly an innovator.

ice-ice-baby-air-hump-o.gif

He's like Macklemore. The only rapper who had anything to say in the game #REALTALK
Vanilla Ice sucks.

bionic77

I ain't paying shit for someone else's kids.

The actual settlement won't happen for a few weeks and it takes that long again to get the money.

A more bold man would buy a new car or some IKEA furniture but I will probably invest and save my share of the proceeds.

Top Bottom