• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kojima is a God. Thought we would see Norman Reedus in that RE7 trailer instead we got him in Kojima's new game.

No FF7 remake trailer/gameplay though

GIF-angry-bummed-disappointed-let-down-u-mad-you-mad-GIF.gif

I support the creation of all zombie based game. I was already in when I saw the trailer for this game.

This will be my walking dead game

Amazed at how devoid of fat that conference was. Sony usually has some lengthy portion that drags things down but that was one hour of perfectly paced reveals. Good stuff!

Insomniac doing Spider-Man is so great after watching them nail Sunset Overdrive. Kojima gets to do his Norman Reedus project and a Last Guardian release date.

Last Guardian is going to suck. You all know that right?

It'll be out, so I don't give a shit, and it'll automatically pay off more than Half Life

If it's better than DNF, it's a bonus and automatically the second-best forever-delayed game (FF15 will probably be better so I'm putting it in front)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bruh let FFXV and KH3 come out first.

True, but it's supposed to be released in a three parter IIRC so how long of a release cycle are we looking at?

Also when I said Norman Reedus in the RE7 trailer I meant when the trailer was first starting it really looked a lot like P.T.

Seriously thought that RE7 trailer was P.T. or something like it during the first 15-30 seconds in the trailer.

I told you.

FF7R Part 1 release date Spring 2018 =/

Hindl

Fuck yeah! Guarantee is slightly high but it's about what I was expecting. And considering he is only 25, locking him up for 6 years is a good thing. Hopefully he balls out in the 4-3.

Anyway, Sony presser was ok. Horizon looks great, and I might actually get God of War. TLG didn't show a lot but that's probably for the better. Kojima game is weird as Kojima does, and the rest didn't stand out a ton. Also it was very weirdly paced, but overall it was fine. Kinda weak E3, but there just isn't really much to announce. Nintendo just has to deliver with Zelda
no fucking way

Line_HTX

Heh... I guess remastered Crash Warped is alright. I only liked Warped, that's all.

This Sony presser felt it had less than last year though.

Top Bottom