• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

FMT put down the controller and fleshlight and get in as good shape as you can in the next 6 months. Once the baby starts crawling it is over.

You will thank me later. The first 6 months of your baby's life are the easiest. It's all uphill after that.

brentech

FMT put down the controller and fleshlight and get in as good shape as you can in the next 6 months. Once the baby starts crawling it is over.

You will thank me later. The first 6 months of your baby's life are the easiest. It's all uphill after that.
Good thing I got an early start. In my best shape since high school, wife due in 7 weeks.
I ain't ready for that life.

BigAT

Pffft, why would I buy a PS4 to move down to the minor leagues?

o87XOmO.gif

bionic77

Good thing I got an early start. In my best shape since high school, wife due in 7 weeks.
I ain't ready for that life.
That's what I did.

I worked out like a fiend during the pregnancy. I maintained it for the first 6 months or so but eventually I just never had any time. Still much better off now 5 years later because I got in good shape. Still in ok shape now (I look better than most of my friends) but you can't bounce nothing off my stomach.

Twins will quickly sap off away your strength.

Line_HTX

Watching Evo for the first time. Guess they put the boring stuff in the morning?

Hello everyone :)

Yes, though sometimes that wasn't the case with KOF XIII a couple of years ago and Blazblue.

I have my DVR set to ESPN2 tonight at 9 for the main event. I better not see meaningless Summer League overlap into that time slot. This shit is going to blow Heroes of the Shit way out of the water.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I remember Jahvid Best. Had some good fantasy games.

Don't think many will be recalling him as one of the best NFL running backs in terms of anything.

He could've been and had the potential if not for the concussion he sustained at U of California.

I'd like to apologize to FMT, I was on a cocktail of stuff you couldn't imagine and have no idea why or how I mentioned him. Nonsense rambling.

53122_story__jimandjim.jpg

Ahhh good old Schwartz. He was a good Head Coach for a time when he took over the 0-16 Lions.

Olds unite! 42 year old Misbah-ul-Haq (Pakistan cricket captain) batted for five hours against England on Thursday, scored a hundred runs, the oldest person to do so for 82 years and he celebrated it with a few push ups to show the kids that age is just a number.

IzdH2AE.gif

Olds are going to take over the world and NFL-GAF will be no exception. These kids need to show some goddamn respect or they're getting a slap or two.

After I have a nap of course.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Don't have time to join a Madden franchise league, seems like a full time job, but the Lions are honest to God pretty OP as a team if you're playing regular online matches.

The defense has Glover Quin if you want to play safety and he's rated around 93 IIRC and is a playmaker online like in real life. Then you have Ansah, Darius Slay or Deandre Levy who are in the high 90's. And a solid defense of 80's around those players.

Then laugh at Stafford all you want but Phil Simms praises him all the time and he's rated 86 with a rocket arm.

If I run a fast paced offense out of ISO you want to blitz?

Really, you want to blitz?

Well let me audible Quick Slants and on one side I have Calvin Johnson and on the other I have Golden Tate III.

Good Luck

I also run an interesting defense using Haloti Ngata and it's not out of a three point stance.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Phil Simms Madden on Matthew Stafford and I'm paraphrasing:

"Boy, I'll tell you what, Stafford was born to throw something whether it was a baseball or a football. He was born to ball.

The modern day Brett Favre."

He could've been and had the potential if not for the concussion he sustained at U of California.

I'd like to apologize to FMT, I was on a cocktail of stuff you couldn't imagine and have no idea why or how I mentioned him. Nonsense rambling.

Ahhh good old Schwartz. He was a good Head Coach for a time when he took over the 0-16 Lions.

Smh

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Yeah, I know....by the way I was going to respond to your PM and uhhhhh boy you don't even know Dutch. No excuses, but I don't know how my heart didn't stop and I wasn't trying to do anything stupid.

Not related, but it was something akin to being on 8-10 MG of Xanax and alcohol.

Sorry for not responding to your PM but that was the last thing I had open in my browser and I woke up.

We're using Phil Simms Madden commentary to analyse players now?

You were more rational when you were abusing Slay and FMT.

Real talk, I've played 250-350 games of Madden online and every single one of them has been with the Lions.

Not because I'm a Lions fanatic but they're actually a really good Madden team.

And Phil Simms commentary IRL and Madden is hilarious. But he's actually on point with his Stafford Madden commentary.

brentech

Olds unite! 42 year old Misbah-ul-Haq (Pakistan cricket captain) batted for five hours against England on Thursday, scored a hundred runs, the oldest person to do so for 82 years and he celebrated it with a few push ups to show the kids that age is just a number.
Proving time and again, that I have no understanding of the game of cricket.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Proving time and again, that I have no understanding of the game of cricket.

It's seriously a fascinating sport, that if broadcasted more in the America's, I'd probably follow it somewhat.

A sport from the other side of the world where national rivals are serious as shit. That's all I know and that's enough to keep me intrigued.

Already better than the Dodgers and Giants.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I assume 30 and over is classified as the dignified Olds in NFL-GAF?

What if you're close in age and you've been Videogame forum posting since 2000?

Technically I'm older than bionic, Mech, FMT, Ninja

Were y'all browsing Geocity sites on a 56k modem to find the mythical Mew back in 1999?

Hindl

I just turned 24 and I think I'm already becoming an old. I went to a bunch of concerts in the span of a week and my right hip has been clicking and killing me any time I move and it's been that way for 2 weeks now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I have been until that week. Before that week I ran about 40 miles a week for the past month and a half

Lift some weights and get some light cardio instead of an insane 40 miles a week, which is amazing btw.

Follow these dudes:

-e9e63029d342740a.jpg

cj-body-082913.jpg

Calvin Johnson is literally perfect in terms of body and physique. I reached at about 10% of his physique (which was ripped) at a time and can in a month. I felt like a God meaning everything in life was easier and felt great even if I woke up after a .750 ml of Bacardi the morning after which was common at the time 6-7 years ago.

Like I said if he didn't play football he could've been a model, easy, just would've needed to shave the beard.

Hindl

Lift some weights and get some might cardio instead of an insane 40 miles a week, which is amazing btw.

Follow these dudes:

-e9e63029d342740a.jpg

cj-body-082913.jpg

Calvin Johnson is literally perfect in terms of body and physique. I reached at about 10% of his physique (which was ripped) at a time and can in a month. I felt like a God meaning everything in life was easier and felt great even if I woke up after a .750 ml of Bacardi the morning after which was common at the time 6-7 years ago.

Like I said if he didn't play football he could've been a model.

I did start cutting back recently and joined a gym. It was probably in the beginning of June I would run about 7-8 miles a day throughout the week, and then toward the end I joined a gym. It was 1.5 miles away so I cut down to running twice a week and then running to the gym the other 3 days a week. I felt great, it was the dancing from the 6 concerts in 8 days that did me in. But I know I need to cut down running, I'm working on going to the gym more

Top Bottom