• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

DMczaf

Ninja pls you were up till 6 am just last month.

Now I'm like

inception-hospital-bed-scene.jpg

but I'm going to Nocturnal and Escape later this year! I CAN STILL GO!

JABEE

We came to the beach (I fucking hate NJ beaches).

The people here are the worst. Also the traffic, the drivers, everything. Fuck this place.

Also Ninja watch your back you lying sack of shit!

Which NJ beach? I go to LBI. It's nothing but beaches, fishing and crabbing.

Whenever I think of someone going to the beach in Jersey I think of the Jersey Shore episode of Always Sunny. The entire east coast is probably a dump.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Two men in their early 20s fell an estimated 50 to 90 feet down a cliff in Encinitas, California, on Wednesday afternoon while playing "Pokémon Go," San Diego County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Rich Eaton said. The men sustained injuries, although the extent is not clear.

#Pray4Chang

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Got me watching arena now. Whats up with the audio? Commentators on the left channel, stadium announcer on the right channel, ref on both channels?????

bionic77

Which NJ beach? I go to LBI. It's nothing but beaches, fishing and crabbing.
Long branch.

I have always hated NJ beaches. It's within driving distance of the city and for everyone in NJ and Philly so they are disgustingly packed. And the quality of people who go there is not the best.

I mean I could say the same about Miami beaches but at least there are amazingly hot women there.

True story. When I was like 9 (can't remember exact age but it was the Miami Vice era of Miami) the family went to Miami to visit my uncle and we obviously took a trip to south beach. That was my first introduction to giant ass fake titties (I could of swore they showed some titties on network tv when Angela got out of the bathtub on who's the boss but I think I just imagined it) and it made an impression. I walked down the beach to explore on my own and saw two topless women playing volleyball with some dude. I don't know how I remember what they were playing but I do. It was many years before I saw another pair but even as a kid I knew it was awesome. Also at the time no one even gave them a second glance (except me, I stared like the little pervert I was).

When we went to jersey beaches we were worried about stepping on needles and jellyfish and the best outcome seemed to be being eaten by a great white shark (Jaws was big at the time).

To summarize, when you want to go to a nice beach on the east coast get on a plane.

Hindl

Long branch.

I have always hated NJ beaches. It's within driving distance of the city and for everyone in NJ and Philly so they are disgustingly packed. And the quality of people who go there is not the best.

I mean I could say the same about Miami beaches but at least there are amazingly hot women there.

True story. When I was like 9 (can't remember exact age but it was the Miami Vice era of Miami) the family went to Miami to visit my uncle and we obviously took a trip to south beach. That was my first introduction to giant ass fake titties (I could of swore they showed some titties on network tv when Angela got out of the bathtub on who's the boss but I think I just imagined it) and it made an impression. I walked down the beach to explore on my own and saw two topless women playing volleyball with some dude. I don't know how I remember what they were playing but I do. It was many years before I saw another pair but even as a kid I knew it was awesome. Also at the time no one even gave them a second glance (except me, I stared like the little pervert I was).

When we went to jersey beaches we were worried about stepping on needles and jellyfish and the best outcome seemed to be being eaten by a great white shark (Jaws was big at the time).

To summarize, when you want to go to a nice beach on the east coast get on a plane.

You gotta come further South those beaches are trash. Down in Margate and Ocean City is where the rich families go to vacation, the riff raff can't afford that

JABEE

Long branch.

Interesting Fact: Long Branch (Elberon) was the location of James A. Garfield's deathbed. Citizens built railroad tracks leading up to his front door and placed straw on the tracks to make the trip easier for the dying President's final journey to the ocean. I have never been to Long Branch to know whether his house or those tracks are still there.

You may be able to check that out and avoid North Jersey beaches.

The beaches in LBI are really clean and nice. Half of the beaches are private though. Giant beachside homes with entire blocks closed with signs saying private property. Surf City, Ship Bottom, and Beach Haven are nice. There is no boardwalk and there are a lot of rich people there.

Long branch.

Why didn't you take Gata with you?
wDRv9m.gif

Why didn't you take Gata with you?
wDRv9m.gif
New Jersey

Category: B

Summary of Law: It is unlawful for persons to possess a potentially dangerous species as a "pet." Potentially dangerous species include the following orders: Primates; Carnivora (nondomestic dogs and cats, bears); Saura (venomous gila monsters); Serpentes (venomous coral snakes, cobras, vipers, pit vipers); Crocodilia (alligators, crocodiles, gavials); Psittaciformes (ring-necked and monk parakeets); and Rodentia (prairie dogs, ground squirrels). Zoos and other exhibitors may possess these animals upon showing that specific criteria have been met, such as extensive experience in handling and caring for the animal.

New Jersey

Category: B

Summary of Law: It is unlawful for persons to possess a potentially dangerous species as a "pet." Potentially dangerous species include the following orders: Primates; Carnivora (nondomestic dogs and cats, bears); Saura (venomous gila monsters); Serpentes (venomous coral snakes, cobras, vipers, pit vipers); Crocodilia (alligators, crocodiles, gavials); Psittaciformes (ring-necked and monk parakeets); and Rodentia (prairie dogs, ground squirrels). Zoos and other exhibitors may possess these animals upon showing that specific criteria have been met, such as extensive experience in handling and caring for the animal.

I had no idea what a "gavial" was so I google'd it.

8162864865_7ae663b5be.jpg

Gata come get your cousin

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Miss you Titus Young out of San Pedro High, Boise State and the Detroit Lions. Had the skill and ability to be a bonafide superstar WR in the NFL. Get well, brotha.

And don't get me started on Jahvid Best. My God one of the best running back in terms of speed, vision and change of direction I have ever seen.

Jahvid Best 75 yard TD against Andy Reid, Michael Vick and the Eagles

Players like him come once every 15 years and given his size, vision and change of direction he reminded me more of Barry Sanders than Ameer Abdullah does.

Abdullah is Darren Sproles and there ain't a goddamn thing wrong with that.

Jahvid Best had the potential to be Barry Sanders-esque and one of the greatest Running Backs of all Time.

Long branch.

I hate just about all of Jersey, fuck that state.

natjjohn

I remember Jahvid Best. Had some good fantasy games.

Don't think many will be recalling him as one of the best NFL running backs in terms of anything.

Top Bottom