• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
PS when does cdyhybrid get to come back?

Ummm....where's cdy?

Instead of rocking a PAC 12 avatar how about having a shitty VikeBike avatar instead?

Stafford going to drop 31/43, 356 Yards, 3 TDs each game we play.

And our defense will rock Bridgewater for at least two turn overs.

Slo

Ummm....where's cdy?

Instead of rocking a PAC 12 avatar how about having a shitty VikeBike avatar instead?

In due time.

Stafford going to drop 31/43, 356 Yards, 3 TDs each game we play.

And our defense will rock Bridgewater for at least two turn overs.

Both predictions will come true, and your team will still get swept.

Mindlog

You aren't truly old until you start trading STDs around with wild abandon.
Fess up. Who is burning?

Gronk is an honorary old.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In due time.

Both predictions will come true, and your team will still get swept.

No, Slo, I don't think you understand. I don't think I'm fit to make an avatar bet right now but we're waxing that Viking ass this year.

Not only is it personal and we're divisional rivals but you played us with Joe Lombardi offense both times last year early in the seaon. And trying to intentionally hurt Matthew Stafford and via post game interviews via (young) Vikings players made it seem like the Vikings are the Kings of the North.

My Lions fanaticism aside, our games against the Vikings are the two most important this year for a couple of years and you better believe Stafford didn't forget bitch Anthony Barr and we'll have the Jim Bob Cooter offense in place.

If we played today, current rosters, even in Minnesota:

Lions: 47
Vikings: 24

You pissed off Stafford and holy fuck he's going to drop 40 on your defense, easy.

JABEE

IF1Jxap.jpg

Training Camp is Soon

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You see the precision Matthew Stafford had on Thanksgiving against the Eagles or against the Saints I think it was Week 15 on Monday/Sunday Night football?

He's going to do that to the Vikings x10.

Brett Favre style going to fuck around, have fun and drop 400 yards, 4 TDs

Fuck the Vikings

BigAT

You see the precision Matthew Stafford had on Thanksgiving against the Eagles or against the Saints I think it was Week 15 on Monday/Sunday Night football?

He's going to do that to the Vikings x10.

Brett Favre style going to fuck around, have fun and drop 400 yards, 4 TDs

Fuck the Vikings

Going for round 2 on those Xanax cocktails?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Going for round 2 on those Xanax cocktails?

No, but let's say you're a Lions fan and somehow took 8 mg of Xanax within the span of 6 hours what I posted is still true.

The Detroit Lions are waxing Viking ass this year. I'm trying to think of an apt NFC East comparison but there dude star LB cheap shotted our QB when our team was in turmoil for a variety of reasons mainly our offensive coordinator who was fired shortly after.

It's not anymore.

Can someone hook me up?

I had this fantastic gif of Stafford getting sacked by about 5 Vikings literally flying in from all over the field and I posted it many times, but I can't find it anymore.

Not really related to the argument going on here, I just really like that gif.

Also, good morning dawgs

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Can someone hook me up?

I had this fantastic gif of Stafford getting sacked by about 5 Vikings literally flying in from all over the field and I posted it many times, but I can't find it anymore.

Not really related to the argument going on here, I just really like that gif.

Also, good morning dawgs

No Dutch, fuck those gifs and please don't post them.

They literally got Stafford hurt and it was because of the playcalling.

Jim Bob Cooter

636005006308072355-AP-Britain-Football-1-.JPG

welp.. Work was fun. Watched my cooking shows (does that make an old?) and gotta get ready for a job interview tomorrow for a TA job.. Whoop.

Also Grova.. Cookout is not better than Chik-Fil-A. It's garbage by comparison. don't lie to people and say it's good. It's cheap and edible.. Not good. Edible.. That's all it is.

I think that was the other Seachickens fan
Jak?

Libertarianism!

John Deere!

Fucking poors!

Kill John Kuhn!
Fixed.. Come on Wienke.. Even I knew that should have been the last one.

Kanye was right.
Words that people shouldn't say for 200 Alex.

So.. What did Taylor do? I haven't had access to news all day.

cdyhybrid

Hello.

Fuck the Pats.

Go Hawks

Edit: Also, I came back and started with the top of this page and was a bit confused.

Edit2: I am thankful that Slo was here in my stead to remind everyone that Husky football is rapidly approaching.

Gobias

Banned
Let us remember the good times before Trump comes in and tries to reverse our prosperity

Edit: Never mind. All hope is lost:

For now, King James head is crowned with the Champions title, leading off with a wine and gold Cavs "C." The new addition comes via a laser that projects onto the canvas.

But the RNC has slated a red, white and blue proclamation declaring -- this land is our land -- for the spot on the Sherwin Williams headquarters where LeBron now stands, arms up, over the city. Early Monday it was unclear whether the Cavs sign would stay since Cleveland won the NBA championship with James chosen as MVP.
Hopeful speculation was out that it might stay if enough RNC-goers want their picture with the king.

But later in the day, Sherwin Williams confirmed that LeBron is coming down for the RNC. But it said the banner is going to stay up for the time being so that fans could see it with the words "Champions" added.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Watching EVO makes me wonder if the NFL should have a loser's bracket (and no, the NFC South doesn't count) during the playoffs.

What do you mean losers bracket? Like in Soccer when the 3rd and 4th place team play for the bronze?

Fuck that if you don't win a Super Bowl the season is a failure.

And I guess to my dude chuckddd I have a Lions based song written out of Nas intro, A message to the Feds, sincerely we the people."

It actually nothing to do with Godslay but when the lyrics are changed they match up perfectly with the upcoming Lions season.

chuckddd or any fan of hip hop will enjoy it.

At least how I wrote it.

Where in the fuck is the Nas concert gif where homeboy is touching his hair? I need that gif. Anyways the end of the song which really has nothing to do with my Lions rap is beautiful.

A message to those who killed the king, who murdered the Christ The same regime

What God has built you never can break

What God has loved you never can hate, man makes rules and laws

You just a ruthless dog, your kennel is waiting
You devils will run back into the caves you came from

Whenever that day comes, forty-acres, plantations, see every race won

Sincerely yours, Street's Disciple, revelations-

Nas

What do you mean losers bracket? Like in Soccer when the 3rd and 4th place team play for the bronze?

Fuck that if you don't win a Super Bowl the season is a failure.

And I guess to my dude chuckddd I have a Lions based song written out of Nas intro, A message to the Feds, sincerely we the people."

It actually nothing to do with Godslay but when the lyrics are changed they match up perfectly with the upcoming Lions season.

chuckddd or any fan of hip hop will enjoy it.

At least how I wrote it.

Where in the fuck is the Nas concert gif where homeboy is touching his hair? I need that gif. Anyways the end of the song which really has nothing to do with my Lions rap is beautiful.

Nas

Loser bracket means double elimination you crackhead.

Watching EVO makes me wonder if the NFL should have a loser's bracket (and no, the NFC South doesn't count) during the playoffs.

Seahawks wouldn't have choked twice against the Cheats!! But then Again Packers might of made the SB that year if we play them 2/3.

Line_HTX

Best EVO ever because everything I ever wanted happened.

Get fucked, sf2fanatic and WesterHeretic. Morrigan rules the world!

Tekken 7 Master Raven, YAASSSS.

DIZZY IS BACK IN GUILTY GEAR, WHOOO! Hopefully Dizzy and Jack-O and Elphelt Top 8 next year, DeKappa

Dutchfriend we need to found a country club, I have seen the future and it is full of green meadows, tennis and rich baes!!

Tennis??? Could I get a membership??

I'm already shaving my head at 23. I might as well just skip the whole work part and retire straight after I'm done with school.

You pull it off though! Luckily good hair genes run in my family so I might have a lot of gray hairs but at least I'll have hair well into retirement. Hopefully I'll stick with the salt and pepper look for awhile.

Top Bottom