• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Best EVO ever because everything I ever wanted happened.

Get fucked, sf2fanatic and WesterHeretic. Morrigan rules the world!

Tekken 7 Master Raven, YAASSSS.

DIZZY IS BACK IN GUILTY GEAR, WHOOO! Hopefully Dizzy and Jack-O and Elphelt Top 8 next year, DeKappa

JWong had him on the ropes. He screwed up

Second Page, have some Dega!
bqmov4q.png

Sanjuro

Best EVO ever because everything I ever wanted happened.

Get fucked, sf2fanatic and WesterHeretic. Morrigan rules the world!

Tekken 7 Master Raven, YAASSSS.

DIZZY IS BACK IN GUILTY GEAR, WHOOO! Hopefully Dizzy and Jack-O and Elphelt Top 8 next year, DeKappa

I don't understand what any of this means tho.

Fuck.

I am not ready.

We should have won it all last year but Burfict decided to play dirty.

I don't like having expectations...

You AFC North folk need to get together and decide to focus the thuggery on the Pats, not each other! I can see it now, AFC Championship game, Ben has a broken ankle and half the offense has a concussion, handing the Pats the game...

bionic77

You AFC North folk need to get together and decide to focus the thuggery on the Pats, not each other! I can see it now, AFC Championship game, Ben has a broken ankle and half the offense has a concussion, handing the Pats the game...
Unfortunately that is the way it has always been.

The whole AFC North hates our team for unknown reasons and they all try to maim and kill us (though the Browns can't even do that right) whenever they get a chance. We rarely make it to the AFCC unscathed.

League doesn't give a shit though and thinks that just because Ben is a scumbag racist that the other team can get away with as many illegal hits as possible. In their defense though, considering how many cheating scandals of the Pats they have successfully hid from the publics eye I have to acknowledge that they have been busy with other things.

Sanjuro

Unfortunately that is the way it has always been.

The whole AFC North hates our team for unknown reasons and they all try to maim and kill us (though the Browns can't even do that right) whenever they get a chance. We rarely make it to the AFCC unscathed.

League doesn't give a shit though and thinks that just because Ben is a scumbag racist that the other team can get away with as many illegal hits as possible. In their defense though, considering how many cheating scandals of the Pats they have successfully hid from the publics eye I have to acknowledge that they have been busy with other things.

Yes, it's true. This man has no Vick.

Been reading about the data chips they are putting in the balls for preseason and Thurs night games. Hope they get some cool data out of it.

MechDX

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...laymaker/d3f7f9ed-5a3f-4d91-a0b7-19c59efeaba0

Don’t pigeonhole Braxton Miller.

The Texans rookie has been projected by many to be a slot receiver.

That’s a definite possibility.

But the former Ohio State Buckeye said he preferred to be called the “P” word.

“Playmaker,” Miller said in a recent SiriusXM radio interview. “Just a playmaker. I’ll play slot. Outside. Inside. Running back.”

While his position coach Sean Ryan wasn’t as expansive in describing Miller’s role in the offense, the wide receivers coach did acknowledge the rookie pass-catcher is a dynamic addition to squad.

“I think Braxton is coming along great,” Ryan said. “Another good inside and outside guy. Great skill set, change of direction, catching the ball well. I’ve been really happy with him.”

“I’ve adapted pretty well,” Miller said. “That was one of the main things coming out. That’s why I wanted to go to the Senior Bowl, basically. The whole time at the Senior Bowl, I was playing outside and I was going against the better DB’s in the country. I had to come out there and really prepare myself to be ready for big competition and playing outside receiver. I adjusted really well. Right now I’m just out there having fun with it. I’m still learning the techniques and everything, but still being the playmaker and being myself.”

This kid is awesome! Great attitude with an open desire to be the best. Season has tons of potential with the re-worked WR corp: Hopkins, Shorts, Jaelen Strong, Will Fuller and Braxton at WR. Lamar Miller and rookie Tyler Ervin in the back field next to Savage.

Hello friends. I want to talk briefly about being right, and being wrong.

In life, some people are right about almost everything, and some people are wrong about almost everything. But the important thing is being honest.

One of the rare things I was wrong about: Taylor Swift and defending her to yall. I apologize sincerely for this mistake. It will not happen. I'm sorry to you all, and I'm sorry to Kanye. He may be wrong about almost everything...but he was right here.

Pablo still sucked tho

Fox318

The fact that it's exclusive to the CBS streaming services makes me think it won't be around very long anyways.

Outside of the US and Canada its on Netflix.

And there is a demand for a SciFi show on netflix.

Reason why they greenlit house of cards was so many people were watching The West Wing on netflix.

Star Trek movies and the TV shows constantly are in the trending and most watched netflix content.

Even if the CBS streaming service fails look for Netflix to pay CBS for it.

Again that all depends on if the show is good. If its one of the JJ Abrams Star Wars wannabe shit than it will fail.

Wooooooooooo 4th Star Trek green-lit!!!

I hear Beyond is closer to the feel of the TV series than an action movie like the last two, which has me really psyched for it.

The fact that it's exclusive to the CBS streaming services makes me think it won't be around very long anyways.

I really don't understand why they sent it to die. I mean, it feels like with Star Trek you're guaranteed a fairly large fan audience that most show writers would kill for. I mean there have to be at least a few million of them who are going to watch even if it's pure garbage.

Two things:

1. Stranger Things was fantastic. Bring on Season 2.

2. Fuck the internet hate, the new Ghostbusters was a lot of fun. I enjoyed it and my 10 year old loved it.

Reason why they greenlit house of cards was so many people were watching The West Wing on netflix.

Star Trek movies and the TV shows constantly are in the trending and most watched netflix content.

Again that all depends on if the show is good. If its one of the JJ Abrams Star Wars wannabe shit than it will fail.

Ohhhh ok that might work then, so yeah I hope it's good. I would love more space shows.

I hear Beyond is closer to the feel of the TV series than an action movie like the last two, which has me really psyched for it.

I really don't understand why they sent it to die. I mean, it feels like with Star Trek you're guaranteed a fairly large fan audience that most show writers would kill for. I mean there have to be at least a few million of them who are going to watch even if it's pure garbage.

Well apparently netflix might save it so there is still hope, so far they've hired some good people to work on it just remains to be seen what they can put together and the reviews for Beyond have me so hyped, I was already going to watch it day 1 regardless but now I really need to see it asap.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hello friends. I want to talk briefly about being right, and being wrong.

In life, some people are right about almost everything, and some people are wrong about almost everything. But the important thing is being honest.

One of the rare things I was wrong about: Taylor Swift and defending her to yall. I apologize sincerely for this mistake. It will not happen. I'm sorry to you all, and I'm sorry to Kanye. He may be wrong about almost everything...but he was right here.

Pablo still sucked tho
Huh what did she do?

Also, star trek sucks. (I've never seen)

All Seven Rounds Of Dallas Cowboys 2016 Draft Board Rankings Possibly Revealed

It's really interesting to read teams' Draft board rankings imo; who they valued vs where they went, etc.

Surprised that they had a 1st round grade on Paxton Lynch and yet were unwilling to trade up with Seattle to get him.

They tried to get him but didn't want to match Denver's offer. We'll see who got that right when we see what Packed Lunch is made of when buttfumble is benched after he's booed off the field.

bionic77

I will bet the life of every Pats fan who posts here that JJs Star Trek movies will be better than the next one and the show CBS puts out.

Star Trek has sucked balls for a long time now. All the TNG movies sucked. DS9 was ok but all the shows that followed were horrible.

I will bet the life of every Pats fan who posts here that JJs Star Trek movies will be better than the next one and the show CBS puts out.

Star Trek has sucked balls for a long time now. All the TNG movies sucked. DS9 was ok but all the shows that followed were horrible.

Yeah I love the JJ Star Trek movies. I am also very excited for Beyond but I dont have any hope that it will be better then the JJ Star Trek movies.

Bread

Banned
Two things:

1. Stranger Things was fantastic. Bring on Season 2.

2. Fuck the internet hate, the new Ghostbusters was a lot of fun. I enjoyed it and my 10 year old loved it.
But...it has girls in it. It can't be good because ghostbuster is historically a man.

Top Bottom