• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bionic has this hairstyle

tpUhSAH.jpg

You better hope that ain't genetic.

Line_HTX

Pop and Fake look like cancerous shit or something.

Welcome back brother. This old guy was pretending to be you was fucking me up man.

#GoHawks
#HawksNation
#FuckLine

Morrigan wins EVO, Heretic. Dats right. Oh, and also EVERY SINGLE game got a chance to have a tournament and grow together at EVO, so no anime fighting game segregation like you would advocate.

MechDX

Ill miss Arian. Cool cat and great player:

arian-foster-beast-o.gif

vfXip.gif

fosterone-handed.gif

arian-foster.gif

"Scoreboard bro!"

j45o7Fr.gif

Namatse you beautiful bastard and fuck yo fantasy team forever!

Milchjon

Weird, maybe you shouldn't put them in the dryer.

I was just kidding around.

Added a bunch of weight (fat) over the years, possibly related to the fact that I was doing brewery tours, tastings and just a bunch of good ol drinking and eating for 3 years.

Coming off now, tho!

Bread

Banned
I was just kidding around.

Added a bunch of weight (fat) over the years, possibly related to the fact that I was doing brewery tours, tastings and just a bunch of good ol drinking and eating for 3 years.

Coming off now, tho!
i know friend, i am in the same place.

we will overcome!

bionic77

Got a Pi3 and some wireless SNES controllers.

The future is here.

Going to load up some Metal Slug and SNES games and test the fuck out of this shit.

Might need to get a small LCD in the office...

jbug617

Banned
Got a Pi3 and some wireless SNES controllers.

The future is here.

Going to load up some Metal Slug and SNES games and test the fuck out of this shit.

Might need to get a small LCD in the office...

Will you stream for Gatatech? It's the new home for NFL-Gaf streams

Milchjon

If the Germans don't have a word for something involving eternal dread, no one does.

:jnc

i know friend, i am in the same place.

we will overcome!

Didn't Mikkeller start a brewery in SD? They have local "Running Clubs" in a bunch of cities, maybe you can start the local chapter.

I'll check out the one here next time. It always ends with a drink!

Schweinefreuden

I'll accept it.

Bread

Banned
Didn't Mikkeller start a brewery in SD? They have local "Running Clubs" in a bunch of cities, maybe you can start the local chapter.

I'll check out the one here next time. It always ends with a drink!
hm so they did, it's a bit out of the way but i'll check it out if you recommend it. no running please though.

Milchjon

hm so they did, it's a bit out of the way but i'll check it out if you recommend it. no running please though.

I don't necessarily love their stuff.

It's really hyped in Europe, but half of what I had was crap. Only really liked some of their stouts and porters, and the Spontanbasil basil thing was fun.

Dunno about the SD stuff though, the Euro beer is all contract brewed.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy shit you sound bitter.
I've seen delusional fans of teams Kas, but you need therapeutic help, man. This is just straight-up unhealthy.

So to humor you:
The exalted Detroit Lions managed only 35 points combined in two big fat L's last year against Zimmer's D... with Megatron.
Vikings haven't lost anyone major on defense or offense, in fact they've just been adding depth. What could the Lions and the genius that is Jim Caldwell possibly do this season to drop 30-40 points per game on a team who's very good defense could be even better (barring obvious injuries) this year?
Break it down for me, please. I'm genuinely curious.

Only team in the NFC North you couldn't squeak a victory out of, so yeah, I'd imagine that is the source of your sodium levels.
Look, I'm glad the Lions have their big 25 Year Anniversary event celebrating their last playoff win coming up - should be a good time for fans- but when you set silly expectations, you're only damaging your mind and heart, friend.

With or without Megatron our offensive coordinator was Joe Lombardi.

Stafford was getting killed and had no time to throw the ball because of the playcalling.

You know who our leading rusher was Week 2 when we played at Minnesota?

Matthew Stafford with 4 Attempts and 20 yards. And those were not plays designed for Stafford to run out of pocket, he was running for his life.

The Vikings defense is great but so is the Lions defense. And our offense is much better, IMO.

And with Jim Bob Cooter and Matthew Stafford calling the plays now we see/saw a whole new offense.

And on cue the Detroit Free Press released the #8 best Lions player, Ameer Abdullah, with a tidbit about the Vikings game:

The second-round pick still led the team in rushing and handled kick-return duties as a rookie, but he fell into former offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi’s doghouse and didn’t escape until Jim Bob Cooter took over.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/07/17/detroit-lions-ameer-abdullah/87231412/

The Lombardi offense, if you want to call it that, and the Cooter offense are two totally different offenses and that was proven when Cooter took over and finished the season with 19 TDs-2INTs.

jnc Cleveland finally gets a championship and the very next thing they do is have the most chaotic RNC ever not even a full 25% through the convention. Talk about a city that can't even get a full month away from Ls

#Praying4BG

Bread

Banned
If SpyGate was much worse than we all understand than how is Brady's legacy not impacted when his biggest claim and accomplishment is the dynasty that occurred during those seasons?

Those are huge asterisks even if you look the other way on Brady's ball manipulation scheme.
That was pure speculation on his part though, that's why he didn't go into it. He only went into things we know, like that Tom is innocent and Ortiz is clean.

When I become president I'm gonna ban the phrase "taking a L" because you olds use it too much I'm also gonna ban the Jordan Meme, for the same reason. This is why we can't have nice things. #MakeStuffGreatAgain

When I become president I'm gonna ban the phrase "taking a L" because you olds use it too much I'm also gonna ban the Jordan Meme, for the same reason. This is why we can't have nice things. #MakeStuffGreatAgain

I'm ok with that as long as you ban the use of "YAAAAAAS" in all forms. That shit makes me cringe.

Top Bottom