• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

I'm in that movie

and the other one

No wonder I love it so much

<3

After years of playing with a partner there are a lot of small tells that some can use with one another. You can basically communicate everything you'd want with a look.

That's why professional dominoes is so hilariously boring.
If the pro game was more like the amateur stuff it'd be much livelier like darts.

The Pats would love pro dominoes.

Oh wow lol

Where did the Yaas and Slay thing even start? I actually think it's pretty entertaining haha. Someone mentioned Broad City? Actually just saw the first ep of that.

I would personally like to say YAS and slay more
the new thing is "iced". That bitch got ICED!
Damn hopping on this.

Bread

Banned
Coincidentally also unfunny if you like women in comedy.
ya and fuck ghostbusters too
giphy.gif

Hmm bread likes Broad City?! that's reason enough for me to continue! And my boy Hannibal is in it!
Basic bitches getting dragged in that KimYe-Tay Tay thread

Come at the Queen, you get iced!
I'm just now becoming aware of this phrase because of the Swift thread. Maybe it's because i barely use Twitter, or maybe I'm evolving into an old &#129300;

bionic77

Get a Tesla.
He is resident.

He is going to get a used Oldmobile from 1999 with the sports package and like it.

He is just getting good treatment from the dealers right now because he is telling them he is a doctor. Once they see his bank account they won't let him use the bathroom let alone test drive a car.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I actually meant no disrespect to my Ohio brethren.

rando mentioned he was looking for a car so I was looking for the Ndamakong Suh Chrysler commercial, "Made in Detroit."

One of those those random Madden meme generators came up so I had to post it. I think that's Nick Fairley?

Floy is gonna cast the deciding vote that makes Trump president.

Don't worry, I promise that I will have a word with the Queen if Trump wins the election. Now that we've got rid of those mayo eating degenerates from Belgium and made Britain great again, we will save you from Trump's America by conquering the country and bringing freedom and democracy to your land once more.

Top Bottom