• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Line_HTX

Why line? Explain

My apologies, it's just me lashing out over the fact that no one has ever won a game when down 3-1, then couple with the suspension on top of a cold shooting night makes me want to yell obscenities at the league. Get good, I know, but I'm not enjoying it as much anymore.

On another note, I hope you saw my welcoming post in another thread last Saturday. ;P

Go Cav :")
My apologies, it's just me lashing out over the fact that no one has ever won a game when down 3-1, then couple with the suspension on top of a cold shooting night makes me want to yell obscenities at the league. Get good, I know, but I'm not enjoying it as much anymore.

On another note, I hope you saw my welcoming post in another thread last Saturday. ;P[/SP]
I won't hide my love for the Gundams dammit! It's 2016! May Char rise again!

bionic77

Tomorrow.

And if you like grappling hooks in games, this is the E3 for you
Who doesn't like grappling hooks in games?

How did Sony's VR games look? Honestly that is what I am most excited for, but I really don't know what is cool and what is whack. Are MS and Nintendo even making VR shit? Weird of them to just totally cede that to Sony.

Hindl

Who doesn't like grappling hooks in games?

How did Sony's VR games look? Honestly that is what I am most excited for, but I really don't know what is cool and what is whack. Are MS and Nintendo even making VR shit? Weird of them to just totally cede that to Sony.

MS is doing some VR, and Sony's VR stuff was interesting. Highlights were RE7 is going to be fully PSVR compatible and a new alien planet exploration called Farpoint. Lowlights included such "experiences" as Batman Arkham VR, Star Wars Battlefront X-Wing mission (singular), and a FFXV VR mission. They said they would have around 50 games/experiences around launch. Not a great showing, but it looks like they have enough to be the VR headset to get, at least at first

Slo

He won't either.

Silicon-Valley-Gifs.gif

bionic77

I have no idea how it will play or what the fuck it is about but the new FF game looked pretty dope.

Doesn't really look like a FF game though. May as well call it something new. Reminded me of Xenoblade a little but with a million times better presentation and graphics.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
please don't threaten the boy

It's just the prophesized parent to child cycle coming to fruition

In 100 years our grandchildren will be here making fun of Gotor III and BG III will be predicting prosperity in the Cleve and the end of the 170 year curse!

Top Bottom