• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

DMczaf

forrestgumpseatstaken.gif

I like to think that Slo n Son are basically like Kratos and his son in that God of War trailer.

But instead of that touching scene at the end where the son can't kill the animal, it's Slo n Son watching the Vikings lose another heartbreaker and his son can't turn off the TV.

I like to think that Slo n Son are basically like Kratos and his son in that God of War trailer.

But instead of that touching scene at the end where the son can't kill the animal, it's Slo n Son watching the Vikings lose another heartbreaker and his son can't turn off the TV.

So that Troll killing bonding experience was just a prostitute for Slo and his boy?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I imagine it like this

stock-photo-drunk-dogs-english-bulldog-father-and-son-with-beer-bottles-70494823.jpg

Slo

I found it on YouTube. I had to shut it off when that little candy ass started skipping through the woods and yelling at the elk.

My apologies, it's just me lashing out over the fact that no one has ever won a game when down 3-1, then couple with the suspension on top of a cold shooting night makes me want to yell obscenities at the league. Get good, I know, but I'm not enjoying it as much anymore.

On another note, I hope you saw my welcoming post in another thread last Saturday. ;P

The stat was "nobody's ever come back to win the championship when down 3-1"

They've got 3 games to pull it off, it still looks unlikely as heck, but #TeamBG to the moment it fails

Dat GoW and Horizon :D

Dutch!!!! TLG!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are almost there!!!!!!!!!!

FFXV trailer was crap but I'm still excited...

Can't wait for Gravity Rush 2

that sea pirates game looks fun but I wish it was 3rd person instead of first.

no KH3?? Hot Shots!??! SOCOM!?!!??!?! :(

And that's all I care about,

AntoneM

I just turned 37 and have never seen my team play in the Super Bowl. Honestly doubt I ever will. Hopefully my kid does.

Just gave me a good reason for why I switched to the Cardinals from the Vikings in 2003 when I moved to Phoenix.

Friend Bread,

Yesterday I helped bae clean out her closet a bit, throwing away old shirts and stuff. And we found an old Bulls shirt ☹️

We need to buy bae Some Celtics swag.

The Last Guardian
Death Stranding
Spider-Man
God Of War
Days Gone (omggggggggggg)
Bound
Horizon
That Detroit game
Resident Evil VR

Sony da Goat

Spinluck

fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes
fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes

Respect

This is the first good superhero game ... other than Batman has been another since?

So since Howie retook over the gm position the eagles have given out $280m in guaranteed contracts, by far the most in the NFL. What a salary cap guru.

Top Bottom