• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread

Banned
Thank you for asking, Randall. I am a bit shy when discussing my desire for an NBA squad named San Diego Diegos. Go Diegs!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
VICK: An Exclusive Bleacher Report Documentary

Documentary about Michael Vick, his career, his impact on the game of football and of course everything else that transpired.

Watched it last night it's some fascinating stuff but there is some graphic footage of dogfighting.

McNabb and several other NFL players in it. Even Madden 2004 footage and whether or not other NFL players attended Michael Vick's dogfighting ring.

May have been posted, but
"The reason he's become so relevant is because of me," Beckham told GQ for its August issue, which has yet to be published online.

referring to Josh Norman.

How can you be a fan of this guy? Now that Greg Hardy isn't on a team, nobody I want to fail more.

May have been posted, but

referring to Josh Norman.

How can you be a fan of this guy? Now that Greg Hardy isn't on a team, nobody I want to fail more.

Talking shit doesn't equate to domestic violence and being a psychopath so that's one hell of bar you've put Odell over on that one.

That being said, I'd prefer Odell just be quiet and let his game do the talking without the childish (and dangerous) shit he pulled on the field last year. I don't think there's a Giants fans here that would say otherwise. Dude is still an incredible talent on the field and yeah I'm gonna root for him to style all over Josh Norman when the Giants meet the Skins.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions best players according to Detroit Free Press has Golden Tate at #6 and Marvin Jones at #5.

Lions' best players: No. 5 Jones a deep threat

Why he’s No. 5: Jones and Golden Tate will share the billing as the Lions’ No. 1 receiver this year, though neither is a No. 1 in the true sense of the word. Jones ranks a tick higher on this list because he’ll play mostly out of the X position, like Calvin Johnson did. He’s not Johnson, of course, and that shouldn’t be confused. But he’s got enough speed to be a viable deep threat and he did catch 10 touchdown passes in 2013. Based on opportunity alone, Jones should set career-highs for catches and yards this fall as the Lions divvy up the production in their offense. He won’t command regular double-teams or outjump three defenders for balls, but he’s a steady player who will be a big part of the offense.

2016 projection: The Lions spread the ball around so much that Jones might not put up huge numbers, but it’s fair to expect him to top 80 catches and 1,000 yards for the first time in his career.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/07/20/marvin-jones-detroit-lions/87360554/

I agree with the 2016 projections for Marvin Jones. If he stays healthy most of the season he's going to put up career numbers like Golden Tate did when he came into town.

But Tate can play X and proved that in 2014 when Calvin Johnson was hurt for 5 games.

Both Tate and Jones will have 1,000 plus yards and that's with Eric Ebron, Theo Riddick, Ameer Abdullah TJ Jones etc. etc. contributing

Fox318

Thanks for the kind words and support from everyone.

looking for a new job now but I think I'll be ok.

First job I ever walked out of. Most places I've worked people loved working with me and brought me back when if they really needed help.

Long story short, at least they can never take the AAA All-Star Game from me damnit

Chances of the Hornets getting shamed out of NC and looking for a new city?

Aksing for a friend...... *swallows thirstily

lolno

All of the asshats who wish to keep NC in the Dark Ages are going to voted out in November and we will happily keep our Hornets and get another All-Star Game in probably 2019.

Not. Those asshats will keep their jobs because rednecks don't know any better. The law will eventually be repealed by most likely the Supreme Court because the party of fiscal responsibilty will spends oodles and oodles of taxpayer money defending this bullshit through the entire legal system. We'll keep the Hornets probably, may not get another All-Star Game in decades+ tho.

And yes, it does seem to be intellectually inconsistent to play 41 home games in North Carolina but refuse to play one weekend. But it's also a hell of a lot easier to move that one weekend somewhere else than it is to (A) Drop a team for the schedule or (B) Move a team even if temporarily.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wish you the best Fox.

One funny thing in the Vick documentary is it points out how OP he was in Madden 2004. Shit was a cheat code

Slo

VICK: An Exclusive Bleacher Report Documentary

Documentary about Michael Vick, his career, his impact on the game of football and of course everything else that transpired.

Watched it last night it's some fascinating stuff but there is some graphic footage of dogfighting.

McNabb and several other NFL players in it. Even Madden 2004 footage and whether or not other NFL players attended Michael Vick's dogfighting ring.

One of the coaches at a Crossfit gym I used to belong to became sort of a Z-list celebrity by adopting one of the Vick dogs and training him to be a champion frisbee dog. Wrote a book about it. Blah blah blah.

Anyway, according to his Facebook page, this guy and his entourage still still have VENOM for Vick even after all these years. They hate him like Victim-GAF hates a cheating girlfriend. .

Hunter S.

Thanks for the kind words and support from everyone.

looking for a new job now but I think I'll be ok.

First job I ever walked out of. Most places I've worked people loved working with me and brought me back when if they really needed help.

Maybe a chance to move up and not settle in stagnation. Search hard

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
One of the coaches at a Crossfit gym I used to belong to became sort of a Z-list celebrity by adopting one of the Vick dogs and training him to be a champion frisbee dog. Wrote a book about it. Blah blah blah.

Anyway, according to his Facebook page, this guy and his entourage still still have VENOM for Vick even after all these years. They hate him like Victim-GAF hates a cheating girlfriend. .

I remember we had a debate back in NFLGAF I think back in 2009, PhoenixDark was there for sure (reason I remember is it was pretty much just me and him defending Vick), about whether Vick deserved forgiveness or not.

Most said he did not deserve a second chance in the NFL and a few of us did.

You can choose to forgive him or not, as Vick says in the documentary that's not in his control. All he can do it better himself as a man and he did.

There were so many circumstances in the case whether culturally or age that played into the case as the documentary goes into.

Now you are truly an Eagles fan.

Lmao

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Talking shit doesn't equate to domestic violence and being a psychopath so that's one hell of bar you've put Odell over on that one.

That being said, I'd prefer Odell just be quiet and let his game do the talking without the childish (and dangerous) shit he pulled on the field last year. I don't think there's a Giants fans here that would say otherwise. Dude is still an incredible talent on the field and yeah I'm gonna root for him to style all over Josh Norman when the Giants meet the Skins.

Seriously.

We've got mainstream media trying to pretend that Adrian Peterson doesn't abuse children because fantasy....and you want to have a bitch fest about a diva? Eh...

Tom Penny

Windows 10 is such trash. I get an update and now my start button doesn't work and I can't right click any icons on by task bar. I Googled and and a zillion people have had the same issue. Good Job MS.

bionic77

Fox did it feel awesome walking out?

I always fantasized about walking out and giving everyone the middle finger on the way out, but I always wussed out and thought I should not burn bridges.

Seriously.

We've got mainstream media trying to pretend that Adrian Peterson doesn't abuse children because fantasy....and you want to have a bitch fest about a diva? Eh...

He's a showboat diva on a rival team. It's not that hard to get why I don't like him.

Dropping Hardy's name wasn't mean to be comparative. He's just another player I don't like.

I don't despise Odell the man, just the player and the way he acts towards the media. Hardy and Peterson are on a whole nother level obviously.

Greg

some guy knocked on my door, said he's with the power company and they were raising rates and he needed to see a copy of an old bill to keep me at the original rate

OK, GUY

fuck off my porch, ya scammin ass biiiitch

rando14

some guy knocked on my door, said he's with the power company and they were raising rates and he needed to see a copy of an old bill to keep me at the original rate

OK, GUY

Did you kick him in the chest!! PLS tell me you kicked him in the chest!!

p.s. I am glad you're safe!! God bless the USA

In a secondary that had a ton of injury issues, Church was a consistent starter in 2015, getting 15 starts with a 117 tackles. The 28-year-old Church is never going to be great when asked to play the deep middle. But when he's near the line of scrimmage, he's a good player. He's the Cowboys leading tackler over the past three seasons.

Your safety should never be your leading tackler. It's fun to watch Church hit people but his tackling numbers are reflective of a terrible defense.

bigosc2k

Banned

OK, GUY

I remember that bullshit they pulled on my dad two years ago, lucky for my dad I was there and asked who he was working for? and where is badge was at if he did for pg&e? And promptly told him to fuck off.

Sanjuro

Just saw your post, just watch it? I don't think it's to garner sympathy but that's up to you.

There's a lot of stuff in the doc not just about the dogfighting.

Not yet. I'm definitely going to watch. I just hate Vick beyond any of the dog issues as well.

There used to be this lone Atlanta poster in here that had the biggest hardon for him.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I'm not joking when I say if he continues to play like he did in the second half of the season with the Jim Bob Cooter offense and actually has some semblance of a running game he will put up MVP type numbers this year.

And I think we'll have both of those because he's finally playing under a coordinator who isn't hindering his play.

Let Stafford run an offense like Peyton Manning and Drew Bree's did, call audibles at the line and he'll be putting up similar numbers that they did in their primes.

He already did that in 2011.

Jarvis Landry WR / Miami Dolphins

It's hard to believe a guy who caught 110 passes and went to the Pro Bowl is underrated, but Landry is that. As the passing game becomes even more of a pro-style system under Adam Gase, his numbers might be even better. His touchdown numbers will certainly go up.

Hardly...if anything he's overraated, dude is not a #1 WR, he's a great slot guy but that's it, the fact that he leads the team in receptions for two years speaks of how terrible everyone else on the roster was (Minus Parker who was hurt most of it)

As @ProFootballTalk and @Rand_Getlin said, Greg Hardy visited the Jaguars today. Team has been considering/discussing him since spring.
https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/756267739447234561

Jags Culture

#Pray4Bort

Jag fans can use my old avatar if they need it

duHHdJv.png

Fox318

Fox did it feel awesome walking out?

I always fantasized about walking out and giving everyone the middle finger on the way out, but I always wussed out and thought I should not burn bridges.

There was a moment when I thought about doing that but ultimately I'm not that type of person.

The few times I did get really angry it didn't end up well for the other person and ultimately I left because of how unprofessional they were. It would be wrong of me to not be professional.

Also a lawer would have a field day with this guy and how he treats his workers.

I've still contemplating on contacting the labor department or OSHA

Slo

OK, GUY

Stay careful out there olds. There's predators afoot.

Slo

There was a moment when I thought about doing that but ultimately I'm not that type of person.

The few times I did get really angry it didn't end up well for the other person and ultimately I left because of how unprofessional they were. It would be wrong of me to not be professional.

Sorry about your job dude. I looked but I didn't see anywhere that you told the story, is there one?

Fox318

Sorry about your job dude. I looked but I didn't see anywhere that you told the story, is there one?

Just poor work environment and I left a job with decent benefits and room for growth for this one and the boss was horrible.

Promised growth and a raise for me and even after I was working 40 hours a week on a part time schedule they tried to pull shit with me like calling me 15 minutes before work saying that I don't need to come in today because they don't have any work for me. Then when I show up asking whats that about they have me working on the same project I was working on before.

Just totally messed up and he's taking advantage of kids right out of college. For as bad as I was getting it I actually felt worse for them. They are friends of his own son and he is trying to fuck them over and treats them like shit.

Every boss I have ever met that hired one of his friends kids or family usually tries to do right by them. I mean if the guy is an asshole fine he should lose the job but to just fuck people over who you invite over for family BBQs and shit?

just wrong.

Top Bottom