• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Hunter S.

For all his on-field quirks, Sanchez has 72 regular-season starts and a 4-2 playoff record with two trips to the AFC title game. He's also a confirmed turnover machine primed to lose any job he wins.

I am scared of the Sanchez.

But, his resume is kind of impressive. Peyton was a turnover machine last year, even in the Super Bowl.

#HOPE

BigAT

I am scared of the Sanchez.

But, his resume is kind of impressive. Peyton was a turnover machine last year, even in the Super Bowl.

#HOPE

His last playoff game was six years ago. He got to the AFC Championship Game when his team had the #1 ranked defense in the league and the #1 ranked rushing attack.

It's completely irrelevant information in attempting to evaluate him as a quarterback in 2016.

#NOPE

cdyhybrid

I've got a great idea for a fusion powered underwater helicopter. If you engineer, build, market and sell it for me, we can split that supermodel wife 50/50!

I'm not a Pats fan, so sexual deviancy doesn't really interest me.

But I suck at the design part. Now if cdyhybrid is a graphic/web designer then we're golden.

I actually am currently a web developer. I'm only in if I get dibs on all supermodels though.

Maybe, if trump wins by one vote you know who to blame.
I'll just dig my way back under it!
Dega... Come on. :/

#FREEHIM
iu
Let our people go!!

Hunter S.

His last playoff game was six years ago. He got to the AFC Championship Game when his team had the #1 ranked defense in the league and the #1 ranked rushing attack.

It's completely irrelevant information in attempting to evaluate him as a quarterback in 2016.

#NOPE

Defense wins championships.......

Oh my god hunter thinks sanchez can be a super bowl winning quarterback

If the Broncos won a Super Bowl with Sanchez, which is more likely?

1. Sports media claiming that the Jets screwed up by not keeping him.
2. Broncos defense called the best of all time.

I am so psyched for tonight. I get to eat a complimentary dinner in the Executive Dining Room courtesy of the Phillies, then sit in the owner's box for the game. May get to meet some of the owner's family members. But mostly, just excited to see baseball happen.

Am I the only one planning to buy that new NES to teach our children a lesson? Hello? Anyone?

tecmo-bo-jackson-gif.gif

I used to play my dad in Tecmo Bowl. If you think that you should take it easy on your children, you would not be like my dad.

He picked the Raiders and proceeded to beat the socks off of me every time .

I am so psyched for tonight. I get to eat a complimentary dinner in the Executive Dining Room courtesy of the Phillies, then sit in the owner's box for the game. May get to meet some of the owner's family members. But mostly, just excited to see baseball happen.

Man I want your life. Get to live in an amazing city like Philly and do cool shit like sit in the owners box at a Phils game.

he's no Bort that's for sure

Damn straight. Until the Jags get a not god awful defense I can't really place what true impact Bort has on the team, since multiple games were lost last season thanks to the defense deciding to throw away the game. And we can't tell how many of his INT were done in a frenzy in trying to save a game that the defense should of ended.

rando14

tom brady* won* four* championships*

note: each * represents one of his four legal and legitimate championship rings

Ya but how many your boy Philly Rivers got!!

OOOHH ROASTED FUUUUUUUCCK

162281-heavy-weights-ben-stiller-runn-E16t.gif

I have officially seized control of Breadstream, it mine now

Top Bottom