• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have to confess. I've never voted. Am I a bad American?

Bad Dega! No!

latest

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If Trump nukes the world, you're personally responsible for billions of deaths. So you're not only a bad American, but a bad human being.

The good news is that Mike Pence would basically be president based on stories of how Trump doesn't even really want to do the job.

Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport – Verified account ‏@RapSheet

Sources: Commissioner Roger Goodell met with #Browns WR Josh Gordon yesterday regarding his return to football. Gordon can reapply on Aug. 1
#FREEHIM
iu

Slo

Every month or so somebody on my Facebook feed posts that they have a great idea for an App, and if somebody will just build it for them they'll split the profits 50/50.

Gives me a good laugh every time.

cdyhybrid

hqdefault.jpg

I'd expect nothing less from a Trumpiot fan.
Of course he'd shill trash like Pizza Hut.

Every month or so somebody on my Facebook feed posts that they have a great idea for an App, and if somebody will just build it for them they'll split the profits 50/50.

Slo pls. I promise my idea is amazing and will succeed
in landing me a supermodel wife
guaranteed.

Milchjon

Could you also do my logo, corporate design and advertising?

Unfortunately I can't pay but you'll get a lot of exposure.

Any ideas good enough for you to steal?

Slo

Slo pls. I promise my idea is amazing and will succeed
in landing me a supermodel wife
guaranteed.

I've got a great idea for a fusion powered underwater helicopter. If you engineer, build, market and sell it for me, we can split that supermodel wife 50/50!

The amount of times people tell me their app ideas that are a) not that good and b) already existing is off the charts. I have my own app ideas that are way better and I don't even view those as good. I have a web app that I've coded three times and never taken to production that I've been told by numerous people in the target industry would be successful though, so maybe I'm just lazy.

Slo

The amount of times people tell me their app ideas that are a) not that good and b) already existing is off the charts. I have my own app ideas that are way better and I don't even view those as good. I have a web app that I've coded three times and never taken to production that I've been told by numerous people in the target industry would be successful though, so maybe I'm just lazy.

Yeah, ideas are generally the easy part.

Yeah, ideas are generally the easy part.

Even for me the coding is the easy part. I can code up a simple web-scalable application in under a month. Honestly, I even find the marketing and business aspect easy, as I do much of that for work as well. If you've given tech/marketing presentations to a room filled with high ranking military brass and their cadre of experts then you sort of get acclimated to high stress situations. Thing is, I don't find the business and marketing aspects to be fun like I do the brainstorming and coding aspects. Also, lazy.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Need an app that alerts you when a pat fan nearby. The app also displays a set of insults you can shout at them.

Slo

Even for me the coding is the easy part. I can code up a simple web-scalable application in under a month. Honestly, I even find the marketing and business aspect easy, as I do much of that for work as well. If you've given tech/marketing presentations to a room filled with high ranking military brass and their cadre of experts then you sort of get acclimated to high stress situations. Thing is, I don't find the business and marketing aspects to be fun like I do the brainstorming and coding aspects. Also, lazy.

cdyhybrid, I think I've found your man.

Update on the girlfriend's iPad thread: OCD Guy broke it off with his girlfriend but didn't tell her that he saw that she was sending messages to another dude that she wanted to blow him.

Man, if were in that position, I would have posted a screenshot to facebook, tagged both of her parents and dumped her on the spot.

Slo

Update on the girlfriend's iPad thread: OCD Guy broke it off with his girlfriend but didn't tell her that he saw that she was sending messages to another dude that she wanted to blow him.

Man, if were in that position, I would have posted a screenshot to facebook, tagged both of her parents and dumped her on the spot.

Always, ALWAYS go nuclear.

I've never had that kind of crazy break up, it's always been more of "yeah this isn't working out" and we go our separate ways, even in high school I was able to get away scot-free,

Greg

Could you also do my logo, corporate design and advertising?

Unfortunately I can't pay but you'll get a lot of exposure.

Any ideas good enough for you to steal?
but exposure is priceless!

speaking of...

I had to scroll past surprise dick pics on Facebook when a boyfriend tagged a girl I knew in pictures when he caught her cheating

don't make friends of friends scroll past surprise dick pics

but exposure is priceless!

speaking of...

I had to scroll past surprise dick pics on Facebook when a boyfriend tagged a girl I knew in pictures when he caught her cheating

don't make friends of friends scroll past surprise dick pics

I would never surprise you with a dick pic! You'd always know ahead of time :D

Top Bottom