• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

cdyhybrid

Hope you find a better situation, Fox. Gotta look out for yourself, no point in forcing yourself to be miserable everyday. As a wise scholar once said, you only live once.

In other news, who has taken more Ls this week - Cleve or NC?

Hunter S.

Only a handful of states have unpredictable voting records. Colorado being one of them always gets slammed with more political ads than most states. smh. I always vote here.

That game is awesome. That costume is used for certain challenges if I remember right.

Yeah, it's pretty sweet so far. I like the way it gives you real incentives to replay missions and attempt different methods. I've just unlocked Sapienza, which is where the next elusive target is going be iirc? Will try and run through this level a couple of times to get the lay of the land before having a go at that.

jbug617

Banned
Only a handful of states have unpredictable voting records. Colorado being one of them always gets slammed with more political ads than most states. smh. I always vote here.

yeah in MA seems like all the local channels get hit with ads for NH races for some reason. I don't understand why either.

Yeah, it's pretty sweet so far. I like the way it gives you real incentives to replay missions and attempt different methods. I've just unlocked Sapienza, which is where the next elusive target is going be iirc? Will try and run through this level a couple of times to get the lay of the land before having a go at that.

You're in for a treat. Sapienza is my fav

Gobias

Banned

Living in Ohio is a hellhole during election time.

Nobody better say "and every other time"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Brent is on a special edition of Gru's qb camp RIGHT NOW!

old-brett-favre-e1292946039542.jpg

Damnit, missed it. Saw a preview where he told Gruden "I can still throw it's the hits I can't take anymore."

He could come back for a few games and play better than some QBs in the league today at 50.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 11m11 minutes ago

JJ Watt has undergone back surgery and will start camp on physically unable 2 perform but should b ready 4 season.

I'm sure it's on film, so we'll all be treated to the operation via instagram.

#Pray4Degu

Donald Trump is the Republican nominee for president.

On the same night, there's a weird ass t-storm coming directly south from Wisconsin. This shit doesn't happen.

We're in the bad timeline.

rando14

Good friend Rando, I see my Blue Jays are playing in Seattle for a series.

Let it be fun and entertaining.

Blood brother Kave, I fear that my Mariners of Seattle have reverted into grade A shite :( We started strong but everyone got hurt and now my life/team is in shambles!!

I am, however, EXTREMELY happy that OUR boy Michael Saunders made the All-Star game, he is such a stud :'''')

Both those motherfuckers had no business coming as close as they did to the Oval Office.

The only way the GOP can get better is by nuking itself when it's at rock bottom and starting over from scratch.

The only problem is, as the Browns etc have shown time and again, sometimes when you're at bottom you just stay there, no matter how much bombs are dropped. We won't know for at least 5 more months if it's gotten that bad

Top Bottom