• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Slo

Hey guys, I've decided to retire from Neogaf.

If I've hated you, it was never for long.

If I've loved you, I hope that I was able to show it.

You can still reach me on Twitter @_Godslay.

I wish you all the best in your lives, long live Tebow.

Mods please perm my account.

Later.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Damn BG's propserity powers are growing stronger by the day.

Dammit Slay you need to come back so we can send you away like Kobe.

MechDX

Ezekiel Elliott's Girlfriend Posts Photos Of Bruises, Claims She's A Victim Of Domestic Violence

A woman named Tiffany Thompson, who is known to be Dallas Cowboys rookie Ezekiel Elliott’s girlfriend, just posted photos on her Instagram account showing bruises that she alleges are the result of domestic abuse.

Damn

Best of luck Slay

why would ez be vacationing in Minneapolis in the first place

To throw rocks at the Vikings new stadium. Duh

Bye, Slay. You'll be missed... well, here anyway. I'll catch you on Twitter.

Aaaaaaand another Steeler who can't stay off the doobie hurts the team's chances at a SB run. For fuck's sake.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There used to be truth to this image...

hereforever_by_fartprincess-d5ztsoc.jpg

MechDX

From what I read it sounds pretty damning.

http://nfltraderumors.co/cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-accused-domestic-violence-denies-allegations/

According to TMZ, the female accuser filed a report with Columbus PD in Ohio Friday morning alleging that she was assaulted by Elliott, while sitting in the driver’s seat of her parked vehicle.

Elliott not only denied hitting her, but said he never lived with the woman like she claimed.

Four witnesses told police that they didn’t see an assault, and one of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the incident.

Elliott was not arrested, due to conflicting reports.

Sources close to Elliott told TMZ: “I can assure you [the allegations] are not true.”

Glass skeleton or not, Romo is a better QB than Cousins. Cousins needs to show last year wasn't a fluke.

And damn that Elliot story.

If you are picking an all NFC East team going into this season and you pick Romo as your QB you are nuts. No one would pick Romo with his injury history, plus Cousins actually played really well, I am not sure I would even take a healthy Romo over him.

If you are picking an all NFC East team going into this season and you pick Romo as your QB you are nuts. No one would pick Romo with his injury history, plus Cousins actually played really well, I am not sure I would even take a healthy Romo over him.
Your inability to properly judge QBs is well documented.

Fox318

At least we work in a time where people don't dismiss domestic violence stories anymore.

Hope Ezekiel Elliott is barred from ever playing in the NFL.

and jail time

Your inability to properly judge QBs is well documented.

If you say so.

Tony Romo has never had a season in which he completed 69.8% of his passes and threw for over 4000 yards like Cousins just did. Not even including that Romo has been surrounded by much better talent at times during his career then cousins had last year. Last year was also Cousins first as a starter, so he could conceivably improve, whereas Romo is clearly in the decline portion of his career.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 18s18 seconds ago

Former Vikings and Cardinals coach Dennis Green died early this morning after suffering cardiac arrest, per friend Ray Anderson. He was 67.

RIP Denny. I hope God is who we thought he was.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Former Vikings and Cardinals coach Dennis Green died early this morning after suffering cardiac arrest, per friend Ray Anderson. He was 67.

I posted a gif of his "Crown their ass!" comment gif on Twitter an hour ago...

Dammit

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
RIP

Dude was always really overweight but he still died young.

As for Elliot, fuck him if true. Cowboys have another winner on their hands.

RIP Dennis Green

My 16 yo son told me the news but didn't know who he was. I said, "He's the 'they are who we thought they were' guy" and he said, "Oh I know who he is now."

Hunter S.

Hey guys, I've decided to retire from Neogaf.

If I've hated you, it was never for long.

If I've loved you, I hope that I was able to show it.

You can still reach me on Twitter @_Godslay.

I wish you all the best in your lives, long live Tebow.

Mods please perm my account.

This wild and free Bronco might leave too. But, hey, there are plenty of horizons. Real football talk will happen again, no matter where you go.
imgres

images

Top Bottom