• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread

Banned
Breadstream is only available for consumer viewing by purchasing a year subscription to BSLive, the new conglomerate featuring your favorite streamers.

JABEE

Just binged through Stranger Things on Netflix.

I highly recommend it. Awesome show. It's like a mix of Stand By Me, The X-Files, and Super 8. It actually reminded me a bit of the television adaptation of Ray Bradbury's The Halloween Tree narrated by Leonard Nimoy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just finished Straight Outta Compton. Y'all would flip if you knew how it REALLY went down.

That was a really great movie. I was surprised how much I liked it...ended up buying a bunch of Dr. Dre and Ice Cube albums after. I was surprised how accurate the whole "Ice Cube is the lyricist" thing was considering that most of Dr. Dre's songs have way fewer lyrics than Ice Cube's stuff.

bionic77

The Raspberry Pi is for poors.

Fuck this shit.

I might splurge and make a real Windows PC box for emulation. Those Intel sticks look like the way to go.

MechDX

That was a really great movie. I was surprised how much I liked it...ended up buying a bunch of Dr. Dre and Ice Cube albums after. I was surprised how accurate the whole "Ice Cube is the lyricist" thing was considering that most of Dr. Dre's songs have way fewer lyrics than Ice Cube's stuff.

It was areally, damn good movie. I have watched it multiple times now.

YOu don't have to tell them you're married.

Ring on finger is #deadgiveaway

Unless you a #old or #marriedforawhile where the ring doesn't fit anymore

Yup, they went out and bought some patron and now they are just in a corner table drinking and ignoring everyone lol a few others brought modelos but I only like negro modelos

My condolences man. At least tell me there was Carne Asada there with rice & beans. #partysaver

My Bfs youngest nephew (he's 5 years old) told us he won't go to the Browns game we want to go to because the Browns make him sad. His brother who is 7 told him not to feel sad, they've always been bad, which is why they serve beer.

This kids going places.

cdyhybrid

My Bfs youngest nephew (he's 5 years old) told us he won't go to the Browns game we want to go to because the Browns make him sad. His brother who is 7 told him not to feel sad, they've always been bad, which is why they serve beer.

This kids going places.

#Prosperity

Hindl

This kids going places.

The Cleve survived the RNC. Prosperity on the horizon

Happy Sunday

giphy.gif

Nah, most of these people are good people.

Unfortunately, I'm a semi alcoholic asshole whose five favorite words are fuck, fucker, fucking, Newton, and Cam (not necessarily in that order).

Making a change:

I realized that I like fuckery more than fucking.

Good morning everyone.

This kids going places.

#Prosperity

The Cleve survived the RNC. Prosperity on the horizon
Exactly. Adam.. We have a Hue Hope. He will put us the path to prosperity. Believe friend.

Top Bottom