• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

http://youtu.be/sn8KYD1Vco0
emot-slick.gif
emot-slick.gif

RBH

My doctor feels pretty confident it's just a sprain. Plus whatever drugs the clinic gave me are doing a hell of a job.

He just said keep up doing what I'm doing with the ice and rest plus the pills and see him in a week. If I still have some issues he'll schedule me for some physio and whatever else I may need.

I did a rotation with a sports medicine doctor a few months ago (this guy has been a trainer for multiple Olympic events), and one thing he does for a lot of his patients is provide exercises for them to do on a daily basis, whether they're 15 years old (Gata) or 75 years old (Bionic). I'll PM you the exercises, they're pretty simple to do.

bionic77

Finally got the Retropie working but the controllers only work via USB.

I have to say it is pretty badass when it works. But it was a royal pain in the ass to get some shit to work.

I did a rotation with a sports medicine doctor a few months ago (this guy has been a trainer for multiple Olympic events), and one thing he does for a lot of his patients is provide exercises for them to do on a daily basis, whether they're 15 years old (Gata) or 75 years old (Bionic). I'll PM you the exercises, they're pretty simple to do.
whatever dr kevorkian

Top Bottom