• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Good action movie good or good star trek good?

Both? I mean I haven't seen TOS/Voyager/Enterprise yet but this had those character moments that TNG/DS9 is know for and the action was a lot of fun. I'm not one of those fans that thinks Star Trek can only be one thing though, I mean even in TNG and DS9 there are some really bad episodes that are far worse than anything in the new movies but 'trekkies' tend to ignore those when comparing the movies to the shows.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's the 6th best Star Trek movie ever made. Not bad, not great. Story meanders a bit and is pretty unfocused, not to mention obvious. Action sequences are pretty good. Decent enough if you're in the mood.

Bread

Banned
Vice principals is off to a great start, could be even better than Eastbound if the episodes are as insane as tonight's was.

Aldon Smith periscoped himself smoking a blunt.
aldonsmith.jpg

http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/questionable-aldon-smith-video-surfaces-social-media

Male: You’re stupid. You’re tripping. (Expletive deleted), they don’t know it’s me. It’s not like I put “Aldon Smith”…

Line_HTX

Conor Orr ‏@ConorOrr 32m32 minutes ago

A big day for NFL retirements continues, with wide receiver Greg Jennings announcing that he's hanging it up.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 25m25 minutes ago

And another notable retirement: former Packers, Vikings, Dolphins WR Greg Jennings hangs up his cleats. Strong run.

Was wondering what the first notable retirement was. Apparently Vikings OT Phil Loadholt. 14th player under the age of 31 to retire this year (Jennings is 32)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Conor Orr ‏@ConorOrr 32m32 minutes ago

A big day for NFL retirements continues, with wide receiver Greg Jennings announcing that he's hanging it up.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 25m25 minutes ago

And another notable retirement: former Packers, Vikings, Dolphins WR Greg Jennings hangs up his cleats. Strong run.

Any word from his sister on the matter? I'm sure she has a strong opinion.

Fox318

Nobody cares that it was weed.

People care that its somebody who has been arrested for hit and run, dui, weapons charges and IIRC enough weed to be considered a dealer under the law.

It speaks to the dudes character and shows what a fucking idiot he is.

Frankly I have no sympathy for anyone who would drive while under anything.

He probably should be in jail for the DUIs and bomb threat shit already. He's had a crap ton of chances and a ton of help and resources to get him well.

Fox318

Lol what is with you and saying this about ppl...

People like him and JFF that have cash and have access to things that will get them in trouble will continue to get in trouble.

Think about how many dudes in the NFL don't get the benefit of the doubt type shit that those two and Josh Gordon got?

Its just sad.

He literally did a video of himself smoking a blunt on Periscope, face and voice unaltered, and actually saying "they don't know it's me, it's not like I put 'Aldon Smith'"

You don't even need to know anything else to conclude that he's a fucking idiot. He gave you all the material you need himself in a single Periscope lmao

Line_HTX

Any word from his sister on the matter? I'm sure she has a strong opinion.

OK, I had to do a double take there, wienke...

It seems like Greg Jennings simply made a Youtube video announcing his retirement. I could say something about that and other people badmouthing some other player, but it's not the regular season yet, so there's no point in responding.

Fox318

He literally did a video of himself smoking a blunt on Periscope, face and voice unaltered, and actually saying "they don't know it's me, it's not like I put 'Aldon Smith'"

You don't even need to know anything else to conclude that he's a fucking idiot. He gave you all the material you need himself in a single Periscope lmao

Did he have a copy of the newspaper while holding up his passport?

Hindl

Reminds me of the R Kelly video in that episode of the Boondocks

Top Bottom