• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BigAT

They cancelled the Charlotte Oktoberfest for this year.

FML

This is worse than losing the All-Star Game

8PHanfT.gif

It's like Cleveland exported all their L's to Charlotte.

Milchjon

What kind of Oktoberfest is it

Come check out the real thing, Grovo

I ain't drinking with you tho, I prefer my drinking buddies aware of their limitations!

RBH

I had a question for those of you who subscribed to the NFL Sunday Ticket streaming service last year.

How was the stream quality? Was it consistent week-to-week? Did it drop out or lag behind a lot? A lot of buffering?

I recently moved to Chicago from Atlanta, and I was thinking about subscribing for the 2016 season in order to watch mah Falcons!

Bread

Banned
I had a question for those of you who subscribed to the NFL Sunday Ticket streaming service last year.

How was the stream quality? Was it consistent week-to-week? Did it drop out or lag behind a lot? A lot of buffering?

I recently moved to Chicago from Atlanta, and I was thinking about subscribing for the 2016 season in order to watch mah Falcons!
stream quality was flawless for me, never had any issues.

IT'S BACK

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-tennessee-titans-1784250380

We got rid of our last coach midseason and replaced him with someone that was fired after one season with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Let’s consider the most notable events in Titans history:

Lost in the Super Bowl by 1 yard (let’s be honest, even if they had scored there, Jeff Fisher was going find a way to lose in overtime anyway).

The franchise’s All-time QB is found dead, on the 4th of July, from a murder-suicide committed by his mistress, a Dave & Buster’s waitress.

The Music City Miracle (yes I am bringing up a play that happened over 16 years ago, it’s the Titan way).

The kicker dies after he goes on a bender in his Denali, threatening multiple people and almost running them off the road, before finally slamming into a bunch of trees and flipping into a ditch.

The owner is seen flipping double birds to the Bills sideline after a game. No, they didn’t beat us, he was just so happy that we won.

The coaching staff goes on a scavenger hunt through Nashville in the middle of the night looking for Vince Young because he went AWOL as a result of distress from adversity he was facing for the first time in his life (fans booing).

The ticket office gave tickets to a scalper and wrote them off as a military donation. Oh, and they sometimes sold him tickets if they needed to avoid the TV blackout.

The backup QB gets into a social media flame war with JJ Watt, the guy most likely to decapitate him, over SELFIES.

You’ll notice that there aren’t many notable wins or proud moments. Mainly just death, stupidity, and beating the Buffalo Bills.

The Cleveland Browns have a 2 game win streak over us. In 2014 they overcame a 25-pt deficit to win in the final minute. 25 points! The largest road comeback by a team in league history! We let the CLEVELAND BROWNS make history on us. And then we followed that up this year by letting Johnny Cocaine walk all over us and look like a decent QB for a week.

I was at the 2014 game where Cleveland had their comeback and the Cleveland fans were consoling us. You know it’s bad when the Browns fans take pity on you.

The Titans are the Browns without the league-wide sympathy.

Mindlog

This is my biggest L of the year fuck it.

Bigger than Cam not picking up the ball
Bigger than the University of the People almost winning a national championship
Bigger than losing the ASG
Bigger than the Hornets choking in Game 6 and then getting blown the fuck out in Game 7
Bigger than whatever the hell United's season was

If I remember correctly, the Bucs lost their last game against Old Cleveland so...........
smh
Losing Oktoberfest is a line that has been crossed. Shit is real now. Stay strong.

Omg I did it! :")

tumblr_lqibs43zDX1qlrinq.gif

The summer of Cleve continues ! The W's are forever! FOREVER
Hey-Arnold-manic-laughter.gif

Also WTF rog! Come back from a indefinite suspension just to be suspended 4 games. glad the NFL didn't wait post August 1st though, atleast Gordon gets to participate in training camp.

Week 5 the return of Gordon, and no one else of note! No one! *shakes Gotor
Fuck you rog!

Edit: the 4 games might be because of the prior mishap that lead to the possible reinstatement push back

cdyhybrid

New thread for what? Training camp/preseason?

Honestly asking. I don't remember if we usually do a new one for camp. And we're nowhere near post limit.

Top Bottom