• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Fox318

NFL Training Camp dates:

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-20%20at%208.09.02%20AM.png

that Miami site just rolls off the tongue

So basically same effort put forth to prevent cheating as they did to prevent concussions

Al Jazeera America still far more credible on its worst day than the NFL is on their best, surprising nobody. See ya P*yton, and I won't watch any day they put you in a "Hall"

If Peyton Manning used drugs to help him recover from injury I have no problem with it. His game never relied on speed or strength. One of the GOATs and a for sure hall of famer.

Line_HTX

Garafalo and Rapoport have been disappointing, to be honest. Really blowing it out of porportion.

There will NOT be a missed game. Good to have the surgery now and be ready for the Bears.

Fuck Eric Fisher, he needs to suffer for eternity.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Training camps begin this week brothers.

Please come prepared with nothing but positives about how this is going to be the year for your team after one training camp session.

Fox318

Browns will win the super bowl this year.

Though it won't matter because the earth will blow up a week later when President Trump declares war on the EU and the nukes start flying.

Training camps begin this week brothers.

Please come prepared with nothing but positives about how this is going to be the year for your team after one training camp session.

Kave, we're just waiting for your Browns preseason championship run. I'm pulling for Josh Gordon to escape Goodell's wrath this time but to be honest I just enjoy the Browns tire fire.

This is my biggest L of the year fuck it.

Bigger than Cam not picking up the ball
Bigger than the University of the People almost winning a national championship
Bigger than losing the ASG
Bigger than the Hornets choking in Game 6 and then getting blown the fuck out in Game 7
Bigger than whatever the hell United's season was

I feel really good about the Bucs' chances this year due to Charlotte choosing to officially rename itsel "New Cleveland".

If I remember correctly, the Bucs lost their last game against Old Cleveland so...........

Top Bottom