• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

mans eat bacons

You do seem to be enjoying it.
giphy.gif

*Its Ghibli so it ain't Animu*

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What was the packers offseason like at Wr? Additions I mean.
The only thing I can remember is Jared cook ..

Late round addition of Trevor Davis and some bubble guy named Ed Williams.

I predict they won't help that much

I agree that Pats fans suck and they should be deprived of all good things but no one can agree that Packer fans need more bacon.

Gotta keep RBH and rando in a job!

Thats a good thing.

Of course in reality that means he will have an absolutely monster year. Especially against the vikings where he will somehow end up wide open 80 yards down field on a broken play multiple times in the same game.

I think we'll split games this season. Last I checked the Vikings are literally the hardest opponent on our schedule.

Tom Penny

Everyone needs more bacon. Except Pats fans because fuck 'em.

Jordy Nelson tweaked his other knee so that's awesome. I'm about 75% sure he'll never be the same player again.

Great. Sounds like he will be a fantasy bust for me again..Is your fat fuck RB in shape?

Anime is weird. I get bored and want to watch shit so I tried to watch Cowboy Bebop. WTF is all this shit? The last good one I saw was Sword of the Stranger.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Great. Sounds like he will be a fantasy bust for me again..Is your fat fuck RB in shape?

Anime is weird. I get bored and want to watch shit so I tried to watch Cowboy Bebop. WTF is all this shit? The last good one I saw was Sword of the Stranger.

Why anyone would pick a Green Bay receiver for fantasy is beyond me. It's the same thing with any elite quarterback honesty.

Our fat fuck RB lost a bunch of weight which will no doubt mean he'll get tackled immediately at first contact.

I really hated last year's offense so I'm kinda negative. I hope to Vince that they fixed it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I really like the Anquon Boldin signing. I said we would land him in free agency and it took time but we finally did. It'll be interesting to see where he fits in the overall depth chart of the Lions. We have a lot of young players with potential from #3-6, but he brings veteran leadership to the team and I know if Stafford throws his way, he's going to catch the football.

He'll make the roster but it's going to be really interesting to see who makes the roster after Golden Tate III and Marvin Jones.

Shitty news about the Packers and Jordy Nelson. Hopefully he comes back 100% but you never know with the injury he had.

I know I'm late but RIP Godslay. Going to miss your contributions to the thread and just having you around. Wish you the best and good luck with Mark Sanchez as your starting QB.

Tom Penny

Why anyone would pick a Green Bay receiver for fantasy is beyond me. It's the same thing with any elite quarterback honesty.

Our fat fuck RB lost a bunch of weight which will no doubt mean he'll get tackled immediately at first contact.

I really hated last year's offense so I'm kinda negative. I hope to Vince that they fixed it.

Two out of my 3 keeper leagues are 2 QB leagues. It's mandatory to have good QB's or it's a donation.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And screw the NFL Network for having live camp coverage of all the teams in the NFL except for the Lions and Bears.

It's hilarious seeing the national media brush aside this team yet give coverage to boring ass teams like the Giants or 49ers. Passing up the training camp of a team led by a 28 year old Matthew Stafford. This is a young team on both sides of the football that will be really exciting to watch. Go ahead and watch old ass Eli

BigAT

And screw the NFL Network for not having live camp coverage of all the teams in the NFL except for the Lions and Bears.

It's hilarious seeing the national media brush aside this team yet give coverage to boring ass teams like the Giants or 49ers. Passing up the training camp of a team led by a 28 year old Matthew Stafford. This is a young team on both sides of the football that will be really exciting to watch. Go ahead and watch old ass Eli

fnZuEph.gif

jbug617

Banned
And screw the NFL Network for having live camp coverage of all the teams in the NFL except for the Lions and Bears.

It is possible that both teams requested the media to stay away.

Did you really?

Receipts show yes, in February http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=194567540&highlight=anquan#post194567540

Nah, we'll be fine. We should pay Megatron whatever he wants but with or without him Golden Tate is a legitimate Top 5-10 WR. With the cap room we can add an Anquan Boldin, Malcolm Floyd, Jermaine Kearse, Travis Benjamin.

Maybe get Josh Gordon or Alshon Jeffrey depending on what the Bears and Browns want to do.

And no doubt we'll pick a WR in the draft to go along with our other weapons.

I really like the Anquon Boldin signing. I said we would land him in free agency and it took time but we finally did. It'll be interesting to see where he fits in the overall depth chart of the Lions. We have a lot of young players with potential from #3-6, but he brings veteran leadership to the team and I know if Stafford throws his way, he's going to catch the football.

He'll make the roster but it's going to be really interesting to see who makes the roster after Golden Tate III and Marvin Jones.

Shitty news about the Packers and Jordy Nelson. Hopefully he comes back 100% but you never know with the injury he had.

I know I'm late but RIP Godslay. Going to miss your contributions to the thread and just having you around. Wish you the best and good luck with Mark Sanchez as your starting QB.
............ ... .
Kas pls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It is possible that both teams requested the media to stay away.

Don't think so since most head coaches would not want extra coverage unless forced by the NFL.

The only thing that will garner the Lions franchise more viewership is consistent winning, which Detroit hasn’t managed since the early 90s.

Still, it’s a bit surprising to see the Lions and Bears singled out here.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...fl-network-inside-training-camp-live-coverage

*Anquan Boldin

............ ... .
Kas pls

I'm being dead serious. A lot going on right now and I'm not going to get into it but whatever happened, happened. When the time is right.

I always liked Godslay and always will.

rando14

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Seahawks reached agreement with HC Pete Carroll today, two days after locking up GM John Schneider, sources tell ESPN. Deal through 2019.

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a major victory for Olds everywhere, DM better be thanking me for this!!

cdyhybrid

You seem like the type of fellow that would fuck a pillow fashioned after a cartoon.

banderas.webm

Kohls keeps the fedoras right above the cargo shorts

:jnc

:jnc

Seahawks reached agreement with HC Pete Carroll today, two days after locking up GM John Schneider, sources tell ESPN. Deal through 2019.

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a major victory for Olds everywhere, DM better be thanking me for this!!

Yessssss. That's a shorter deal than JS'. Wonder if Pete told them that's when he's retiring.

Hindl

Nigel Bradham got arrested in Miami:
According to statements, a group of six people started arguing with the employee over the length of time it took to bring them an umbrella they had paid for. The verbal argument became physical, with the victim sustaining cuts and lacerations, including one to the back of his head when a glass battle was allegedly smashed over it.

The six people then fled the scene, running toward Ocean Drive and entering a vehicle before speeding away. A phone was discovered at the scene, which was turned over to police as evidence along with a receipt showing Bradham paid for the umbrella with his credit card.
And an update:
Les Bowen ✔ @LesBowen
I now have the police report of the incident, which says Bradham struck the victim in the nose. Victim picked Bradham out of police lineup

Fucking idiot. Someone took too long to get an umbrella? So you hit him? I'll wait till it settles down but this is pretty damning. Don't need that shit on this team.

And with that, the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins have all lost a player in one way or another. Giants are next

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Went to the most expensive Mexican restaurant in St. Charles county. I assume this is the best that St. Louis has to offer which I had hoped was good after indulging in Tex-Mex for years.

Here's my review:

tumblr_m5u9kcb0fu1r7nntv.gif

rando14

Went to the most expensive Mexican restaurant in St. Charles county. I assume this is the best that St. Louis has to offer which I had hoped was good after indulging in Tex-Mex for years.

Here's my review:

Most expensive Mexican restaurant in the city possibly being the best?

Youre-so-white-gif.gif

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Petey!!!

it's just being the UCLA fan in me Rando. Just hate him, not the team

Here's my review:

You're in that part of the south that is redneck without the fun bits.

Here's my review:

Hahaha, what'd you expect? The city is way too small and is located in the wrong part of the country to have real Mexican food. Only 3.9% of the city is Hispanic, so enjoy your Chipotle since that's the best your getting from now on.

wienky outchea making rookie mistakes

Expensive and great are generally mutually exclusive when it comes to quality Mexicano

Like how the best BBQ spots have paper plates and fold up chairs

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Expensive Mexican restaurant? Those are actually tourist traps, gringo.

You fuckers

http://ninfas.com/

http://eltiempocantina.com/

These two are the very best I've ever had for Tex Mex and they're still way more expensive than what I paid for tonight. I'd gladly pay that again and then some to get that kind of quality.

Hahaha, what'd you expect? The city is way too small and is located in the wrong part of the country to have real Mexican food. Only 3.9% of the city is Hispanic, so enjoy your Chipotle since that's the best your getting from now on.

Yeah that's more what I was thinking.

Shitty Mexican food and expensive as fuck landscaping and construction work. Fuck Trump and his wall, St. Louis needs some immigrants.

manfestival

I feel like being a bucs fan brings hope every year and then somehow bad calls from the coach seem to make everything fall apart over and over and over again

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Snyder is already super villain evil and Washington has a really racist name.

I'm not sure if signing someone like Hardy is really going to be a deal breaker for that fanbase.

Top Bottom