• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is where I had lunch:

348s.jpg

Looks like the kind of place where, if I went, there'd be a record scratch and the music would stop. Then everyone would turn and look at me.

then some old black dude would hand me a bottle of hooch and say "drink it"....then it'd be a good time probably

Bread

Banned
Thats like when I walk into an authentic hole in the wall Mexican place around here and everyone turns and looks at me and stops eating and I do a flip and break dance and then everyone embraces me and carries me out of the restaurant on their shoulders

Slo

Took the fam to see Ghostbusters tonight. Several HIGHLY IMPLAUSIBLE moments. Starting with women doing science.

Line_HTX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 17m17 minutes ago

Andrew Luck likes camp in part because you can wear the same clothes every day until someone tells you, "You smell"

DansGame

Now this is the Bill we've all come to love, the man knows how to give a speech. Yes Obama will likely make us swoon harder, but Obama is a unrivaled force of nature when it comes to speeches.

Greg

Thats like when I walk into an authentic hole in the wall Mexican place around here and everyone turns and looks at me and stops eating and I do a flip and break dance and then everyone embraces me and carries me out of the restaurant on their shoulders
:jnc

BS. Need receipts on break dancing. You got two left feet.

In realness :jnc post. I'm really laughing.

Barely finished season 5. Shits been spoiled somewhat for season 6 but fuck those cunt bags nights watch.

if I was snow and got revived, I would just slay every mother fucker in that castle, including the kid. Also the stupid religious cult and the annoying bell nun but I guess Cersei deserved it and more. Rage rage.

#BelieveInBort

Bort can only do so much when the defense keeps allowing the other team to score every time when the game should of been over a quarter ago. There are things I can dislike about Bort, but not putting in effort isn't one of those. He's being constantly forced to rewin games that he already won, but the defense decided to reset the playing field each time their turn comes up. I'm not asking for a good defense, I'm just asking for a competent defense. One who won't make me wonder to myself every game how they will mess it up this week.

Hunter S.

It feels strange to be in a state again where marijuana is a crime. Hurry up you laggers and get with the times...

The U.P. of M is beautiful, but damn the humidity makes me feel like I need 3 showers a day.

Top Bottom