• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BigAT

Even God hates the Redskins:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Wind and lightning wrecked Redskins' practice goalposts this week. No FGs today. New goalposts for camp later this week are probable.

jmood88

CoS4Ew_W8AAESv1.jpg

Dat Lacy diet.
Only had China food 3 times a week.

bionic77

Tour of the new Vikings stadium

Got that fancy new building and ruin it with an ugly ass carpet

bionic, explain
The carpet in my house brings the whole room together man!

It is persian. I know you poors are probably more impressed at the rugs Tabris gets from Ikea but one day if you work hard and get lucky you might become friends with someone who has money and they might let you into their house and they can explain to you why persian rugs are so expensive.

bionic77

I am Eddie Murphy in this scenario. I agree with this.
Its a bomb ass house. Good so far.
Butler serving stuff. Partially true, we do hire people to help at parties but I don't roll with 24/7 help.
Bomb ass funky music. Cmon, its me. I got this fam.
Girls throwing enormous titties at my face. That scenario is very unlikely to happen with my wife at home. Fact check shows this as false, but since it involves big ass titties I am going to allow it.

Most of this video checks out. The one thing that probably would not happen if we had a GAF party is any of you people bringing any women or anything cool happening. The most likely event of any party happening at my house would be a 100% consensus that the rug and interior decoration was on point following by a lot of people playing videogames with some extremely awkward social interaction.

bionic77

This ketchup slander will not stand. Don't put it on everything but it has its place
I like it on fries. Can't think of anything else I just want plain ketchup on. It needs to be with some other condiment for it to work.

It is basically just red colored salt.

Top Bottom