• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Gobias

Banned
Sorry here's the real best QB group the world has ever seen

large_brownsQBs.jpg

Gobias

Banned
My offseason time of reading about all the new Browns scrubs has been replaced by destroying my insides by reading people's political opinions on Twitter. I'll be in it week 3 though when Browns fans on every message board start begging for Kessler/McCown/Davis/Josh Freeman to start

_woLf

Chris Clemons is retiring from the Seahawks?

We have that guy a money guarantee in his contract for coming back! Goddammit!

Hindl

God those fucking Busters chanting during the Marine's speech. You wanna oppose war? Fine that's noble. But you're gonna chant "No more war?" as a marine is telling the story of how he lost his leg and 4 comrades protecting others from a suicide bomber? Go fuck yourselves

effzee

Nick Foles 2013 season will always be one of the most flukey things I'll ever see in sports

Not only the lucky plays but the Eagles had the easiest stretch of games when Foles took over.

It was basically a combination of Chip's offense surprising the league, excellent oline play, superb skill position players, and a stretch of games against Raiders, Bucs, Giants, Lions in a snowstorm, GB with their 3rd string QB, and other horrible teams.

Not to take away from Foles he did play far better than I ever thought but I always believe the offense worked even better with Vick. Vick ended up playing against the toughest opponents and then as always got hurt.

If Chip had pulled Foles in the playoff game against the Saints I think the Eagles win that game and possibly more. Foles couldn't get anything going and it really bottled up the run game as well.

bionic77

Bionic.. One of your heroes is on.

Question for everyone.. Hakeem or Kareem?
Kareem had the better career and is somehow forgotten as one of the greatest players of all time. Not sure if that is because he was too dominant, because he was Muslim or because he was the best before the NBA reached the mainstream.

Hakeem was a better defender than Kareem and probably in the conversation of best 2 way players of all time.

You would be almost guaranteed to win a few titles with either guy in any era.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
BMarsh that dude. Looking at his trials and tribulations gives me some sense of an optimistic view on life in general. He made it out and survived.

Jets' Marshall challenges Steelers' Brown to luxury car wager

"He too old to be doing that," Brown, 28, told TMZ Sports.

Rolls-Royce) is about $100K up (from the Porsche value)," Brown told TMZ. "If he really serious, call me ... I'll gladly accept. Don't Internet it."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...nges-pittsburgh-steelers-wr-antonio-brown-bet

Lions camp arrivals pics. Every single player came in either in gym shorts with or without a backpack.

Staff Da God though?

Came in with boxes like a delivery man with what I presume to be the Jim Bob Cooter offense.

Notice the toned (and ripped) arms, shoulders and clean shaven beard. Hat is backwards though.

www.detroitlions.com

It was a great speech. Obviously she doesn't have the speaking charisma of Obama but she talked about policies, optimism, and this whole convention has proved she can actually back it up.

started off a bit slow but then really ramped up. there are very few people on this planet that could have topped Obama so there is no shame in saying he was the top speech at the convention but Hillary wasn't too shabby!

rando14

DNC Speech power rankings

1) Michelle (Khaleesi)
2) Barry (godking)
3) Hillary (better than I thought it'd be!!)
4) Bill (Bill at #4 says just how good the speeches were)
5) Khizr khan (when he pulled out the constitution, that was raw as fuuuuck)

EDIT: Honestly though there were very few weak speeches in general at the DNC, very impressive

*feeling patriotic

Gobias

Banned
DNC Speech power rankings

1) Michelle (Khaleesi)
2) Barry (godking)
3) Hillary (better than I thought it'd be!!)
4) Bill (Bill at #4 says just how good the speeches were)
5) Khizr khan (when he pulled out the constitution, that was raw as fuuuuck)

EDIT: Honestly though there were very few weak speeches in general at the DNC, very impressive

*feeling patriotic

I feel like this is disrespectful to Diamond Joe.

Also Kareem gets an honorable mention for best opening zinger

Top Bottom