• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Good morning everyone

Gata is correct.. Stop trying to pull of Ez you two.. It doesn't work.

Kareem had the better career and is somehow forgotten as one of the greatest players of all time. Not sure if that is because he was too dominant, because he was Muslim or because he was the best before the NBA reached the mainstream.

Hakeem was a better defender than Kareem and probably in the conversation of best 2 way players of all time.

You would be almost guaranteed to win a few titles with either guy in any era.
That sounds like a tie to me.

Floyd you better vote
Why are you telling that to me? You should be saying that to Dega..

Kareem has the better career but if I"m picking someone for 2016 I think Hakeem was more athletic and agile and would probably adapt better to the modern game.
And one vote for Hakeem. Thank you Ninja

Not my president.. :(

Hunter S.

Godslay's favorite as the under dog that could years back. Now making the bank and NFL pro bowler.

Thanks C.J.

The Patriot killer,

images

Best Team Twitter Account in Sports already in midseason form, trolling Schefty

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Cam clearly confident at Panthers' first training camp practice:
CofrnnuUIAAnZU7.jpg

Carolina PanthersVerified account
‏@Panthers Carolina Panthers Retweeted Adam Schefter
According to sources, Chosen is the name of Cam's son.

(For the cat that's going to run in here talking that nonsense about WHYD HENAME HIS KID CHOSEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Jay-Z already gave yall half a bar)

Duxxy3

Easy to spot rookie NFL coaches.

Eagles are practicing indoors because it's rainy and shitty.

Patriots... fuck it, time to practice ball control.

Striker

Giants moved indoors too. Also, Eagles blurb:

James Kratch ✔ @JamesKratch
In case you're curious: @EliotShorrParks says ex-#Giants WR Rueben Randle has been running with second team at #Eagles camp.

Fantasma used to be so humble when all Cleveland did was lose. Now look at him, it's like a new man. His luck stat is off the chart and RGCle will get a wildcard too.

Top Bottom