• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

dionysus

Yaldog
Is anything more worthless that training camp/practice reports from local press?

I actually think the Madden rankings Kas uses have more value.

bionic77

That is freaking amazing.

People hate Trump and his racist bullshit so much they would rather give up their job and convince their client to turn down $5 million dollars to work for less than an hour instead of being even remotely associated with him.

Honestly I never cared if someone voted Republican before this election. Most of the time they just wanted lower taxes and I can't hate on someone for that. But this election you either have to be an idiot or a straight up racist to even consider Trump. Its been a fucking year for this clown show and if anything he seems to be getting more popular with whack ass white people. Very depressing.

I want to go back to the 90s. The only thing we worried about back then was getting ours. Now I am worried about the world fucking ending because my fellow citizens want to elect an orange colored clown...

Hindl

Darren Sproles gets a 1 year extension, hoping to play two more years and retire an Eagle

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
The #Eagles just signed RB Darren Sproles to a one-year extension for $4.5M, source said. Been working on it since he reported in June.

Good shit, love Sproles and glad we're keeping him on.

Yep in week 7

If he outplays Bradford then sure. Wentz had a bad practice today though too.

Sanjuro

ghhY4LO.png

I think I missed the Arthur craze. Same with Hey, Arnold. I don't give a fuck!

Wow the best CB in NFL history finally gets his. Can't believe he took such a fair deal to help the soon to be super bowl champions Detroit Lions.

:,,,,)

It's truly the year of the cat!

Rotoworld said:
Steve Smith Sr. (Achilles', PUP) revealed he suffered a "double rupture" of his Achilles' last November.

It was the first double rupture renowned foot doctor Robert Anderson had ever seen. It looked like "raw, shredded chicken," according to Smith's wife, and "89" admits the pain was unbearable. Smith Sr. said he was on Oxycontin for 12 days following surgery, and later admitted he had thoughts of giving up his comeback when rehabbing the injury this summer. At 37, it's going to be incredibly tough -- borderline impossible -- for Smith to regain his previous form.

Please don't let this man take the field this season

Who am I racist against except for Falcons and Pats fans?

Point them out NotTrejo. Otherwise stop assassinating my character unless you want to hear from my lawyer Bionic.

I mean that right there is exhibit A, I mean what has RBH ever done to you?! What he does to his body is of no concern to you.

A racist is a racist friend, I'm sorry :(

At least one of these things will happen:

Andre not retiring with the Texans
Andre not going in the Hall as a Texan
Steve Smith not retiring with the Panthers
Steve not going in the hall as a Panther

Gata's boys! http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-jacksonville-jaguars-1784511114

The Jags suck and will continue to suck in 2016 because the front office still can’t bring itself to fire Gus Bradley—a coach with a 3 year record of 12-36—because he’s such a nice guy. Instead, they are more than willing to piss away a talented young offensive core so that they can keep Bradley on for an extra year to rebuild the defense. According to Pro Football Focus, the Jags were 31st in team defense in 2015. Nice fucking rebuild, Gus. That’s down 5 spots from the previous season. Jesus Christ, nobody is expecting the ‘85 Bears or 2000 Ravens, but this supposed guru can’t even produce a middle of the road defense to keep the offense from having to play from behind every week.

Keep in mind the only reason this fucking guy got the job in the first place is because he was lucky enough to be standing next to Pete Carroll 4 years ago.
I’ve been a Jaguars fan since the team’s inception in the mid 90s. I was seven years old and didn’t want to be a Vikings fan like everyone else around me. The first five years were magical. I picked the right team! 14-2 in year five! Mark Brunell! Jimmy Smith! Fred Taylor! Life as a Jags fan in the upper Midwest was as good as I could have asked for (nobody there knew what a Super Bowl tasted like so I didn’t expect to either).

Fast forward a decade or two and things couldn’t be worse.

In 2011 they drafted Blaine Gabbert exactly one pick ahead of JJ Watt. The very next year they picked up superstar NFL wide receiver Justin Blackmon in the first round. In round three they earned the steal of the draft when they swiped superstar NFL punter Bryan Anger. All while Russell Wilson awaited Pete Carroll’s courtship five picks later.
The key moments in franchise history:

1) The 1996 playoff win in Denver

2) The time the mascot lit his head on fire

3) The Steal The Show lady and her beach house in Miami

4) The 1999 playoff win over Miami

5) The 2007 playoff win over Pittsburgh

6) Getting swimming pools in the stadium

7) Drafting Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack

8) The WTF fan during the Titans game gif

That’s it. That’s the entire history of this franchise. 20 years, a few playoff wins, no AFC titles, no Super Bowls, and an undying dumpster fire.
News of Jalen Ramsey’s injury didn’t sadden or shock me due to it casting a shadow on the future of a promising 1st Round talent, but because I bet a friend that it was going to happen to Myles Jack first.

Every time I tell someone I’m a Jacksonville Jagaurs fan, I’m met with the question: “Is that a professional football team?”
Our last GM, Gene Smith, screwed us so hard that only 2 of his players are still on the Jaguars’ roster. Smith has not worked in the NFL since getting fired by the Jags.
The fact that Brandon Allen went from having his truck set on fire in college to being drafted by a team owned by a car parts magnate is proof that existence is a trick played on us all.

MechDX

At least one of these things will happen:

Andre not retiring with the Texans
Andre not going in the Hall as a Texan
Steve Smith not retiring with the Panthers
Steve not going in the hall as a Panther

"Going into the HoF as ____" is dumb to say for the NFL. This isn't baseball where they wear their hat/helmet on their HoF bust

Top Bottom