• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
By the Football Gods Zelda looks beautiful, wow. This honestly looks like the first proper 3D sequel to OOT in terms of scope. I loved WW and TP but they never reached the level of OOT, IMO. I really hope it releases this fall for Wii U.

Either way y'all doubting Nintendo and NX are out of your minds. Nintendo has been consolidating their handheld and console development cycle for games and putting it all towards the NX.

Probably around 10 Nintendo published games at launch or launch window. They'll be able to support NX just by themselves if you look at past Wii U and 3DS Nintendo published games.

I anticipate some really nice partnerships with Japanese and Western devs with games like Monster Hunter, Dragon Quest, Beyond Good and Evil 2 etc.

rando14

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM COMING BACK

BLESS YOU ALL ON THIS FINE DAY

67PmaQl.gif

YUSSSSSSSSSS

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The ghost of Al Davis is going to get left at the altar.

Also, I got a free Lyft ride from T-Mobile. I can use that to get my free pizza and frosty! Then get home and watch a free movie. #Blessed

bionic77

There's nothing about that Zelda showing and trailer I didn't love to absolute tears. I'll drop money on an NX just for that.
It looked pretty boss.

Didn't show a ton of gameplay but the atmosphere and art is on point. Shows how shit most artwork is in games. Not sure why Nintendo is so amazing at it (the same is true of Blizzard and a few others whose games look good for a long time).

Not sure most gamers care about Zelda anymore but I am with you. This probably got me to buy a NX for this alone.

Hindl

Holy shit Zelda looked great. Didn't really show a lot, but the little things were awesome. No popups when you've picked up the same item for the nth time, ability to skip dialog, an actual open world, damn that was great. There's still a lot that could go wrong with the game, but that exceeded my expectations. Didn't think Nintendo had it in them. If they have a solid launch lineup for NX, I'll be there day one. Otherwise I'll grab this on Wii U

This totally looks like a Studio Ghibli image.

When they first showed it off in 2014, a lot of people noticed the similar feel to Princess Mononoke

Spinluck

There's nothing about that Zelda showing and trailer I didn't love to absolute tears. I'll drop money on an NX just for that.

Yeah pretty much an easy day 1.

I don't know if I'll get the Wii U version. Might just use it as an excuse to buy the NX. Just brilliant.

take him back.. Take him back!

Besides as long as you don't cheer for
A)Notre Dame
B)Michigan
C)Florida
D)Penn Stare
E)Baylor

You're pretty much set.

Well I don't cheer for anyone so yay! But for someone who openly admits they'd root for the pats you have very little room to look down on anyone Floyd...I mean you're almost a Trump supporter.

Draxal

It's so stupid on both side cause dude posted a pic of Audrey and people got on his case about it. They put another one up though. Self righteousness kinda bugs me but oh well.

This isn't the first time this has happened in a treehouse thread, and he wasn't the only poster doing that stuff.

Well I don't cheer for anyone so yay! But for someone who openly admits they'd root for the pats you have very little room to look down on anyone Floyd...I mean you're almost a Trump supporter.
You'd cheer for the steelers.. You would be doing the same thing.

Remember.. Ben supports Trump.. Bionic's QB everyone.

What about Mich St or SC?
I actually don't hate Michigan State because
A)I love Dantonio
B)I respect Sparty

USC.. It's the West Coast and no watches them anyway :)

bionic77

A)I love Dantonio
B)I respect Sparty

I believe Ben said he is an acquaintance of the orange devil. I don't recall him ever saying that Trump would be a great president of keeping his shitty cap in his locker like some other cheating qb.

Stop with your lies.

Tom Brady hopes to take his case to the Supreme Court and his case "threatens" rule of law in the U.S.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. My god that's great.

This post coincidentally located right above a Chris post.

1f914.png
:jnc

I believe Ben said he is an acquaintance of the orange devil. I don't recall him ever saying that Trump would be a great president of keeping his shitty cap in his locker like some other cheating qb.

Stop with your lies.
But he didn't say he didn't support him or denounce him.. Why not?

A)I love Dantonio
B)I respect Sparty

Only when they play the pats, just like I'd cheer the Browns (as futile as that may be...) but never for the Superbowl.

bionic77

Tom Brady hopes to take his case to the Supreme Court and his case "threatens" rule of law in the U.S.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. My god that's great.

:jnc

But he didn't say he didn't support him or denounce him.. Why not?
You speak out of both sides of your mouth. You tell the truth and lie in the same post.

Hey Floyd your right on SC. Nobody watches them
Well.. I'm not sold on their coach so everyone may watch them even less now.

Only when they play the pats, just like I'd cheer the Browns (as futile as that may be...) but never for the Superbowl.
You won't cheer for Cleveland in the finals...

And I only cheer for the pats against Pittsburgh.. That's the rule.. I get that mulligan Chris. I will not cheer for them.. So if your shit team can drag out of the basement and do something constructive.. I wouldn't be forced to take such drastic measures. Hmm..

You speak out of both sides of your mouth. You tell the truth and lie in the same post.
I'm.. A politician?

Top Bottom