• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Line_HTX

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 15m15 minutes ago

J. Garrett tells reporters D. McFadden cracked elbow recently in accident at home. Had surgery. Out a couple months.

RIP Chris.

Detroit Lions to add cheerleaders

DETROIT - The Detroit Lions announced today that cheerleaders will debut this upcoming season. The Detroit Lions Cheerleaders will be coached by Rebecca Girard-Smoker who has been hired as the Director of Detroit Lions Cheerleaders.

“The Ford Family is unwavering in their commitment to improving the Detroit Lions fan experience on and off the field,” said Detroit Lions Team President Rod Wood. “After thorough consideration and receiving input from our fans through season ticket member surveys and focus groups, we believe that this is an opportunity to elevate our game day entertainment.”

Can't put an entertaining product on the field...might as well try off of it.

Hindl

This nintendo stream is sad

They just realized people don't really give a shit about Pokemon, so they put it first while dangling Zelda to keep people watching. Kinda a bummer but hopefully they go back to Zelda in the next half hour

Draxal

They just realized people don't really give a shit about Pokemon, so they put it first while dangling Zelda to keep people watching. Kinda a bummer but hopefully they go back to Zelda in the next half hour

It is an all day stream, zelda stuff starts at 1:00 again

Fox318

There are single team indie devs that put together more interesting demos and slices of gameplay.

They might as well start talking about how their skybox coloring changed by altering the hex color code 1 place.

I loved Wind Waker but never played the following Zeldas, am I missing out? I'd consider getting a Wii U once they hit $150 (used) just for Zelda. (It does play the Wii games right?)

RBH

Something that I don't understand; How is it a win for RBH and Atlanta sports when the Cavs and Panthers lose in the Finals/SB?

I don't think anyone considers it a "win", but as far as the Panthers go, it's just the simple idea of seeing your rivals lose (just like how any fan in any sport doesn't want to see their rivals achieve success).

Nice, a Zelda game that might actually be good.
They are all good though

I loved Wind Waker but never played the following Zeldas, am I missing out? I'd consider getting a Wii U once they hit $150 (used) just for Zelda. (It does play the Wii games right?)
For the things you do most in Zelda (gameplay, dungeon design), TP is the GOAT. Play the GC or Wii U version though, the wii waggle controls are bullshit.

Skyward Sword isn't bad, but its dungeons aren't as good as WW or TP and its gameplay totally depends on how well you can get the motion controls to work. (in my case: always poorly)

The people in the E3 nintendo thread are idiots. Nintendo has a schedule planned out with lots of Zelda but they're getting mad during this pokemon spot which was scheduled to be there.

Lol my last post may contradict this statement tho.

Hindl

It is an all day stream, zelda stuff starts at 1:00 again

Alright that's not terrible then

There are single team indie devs that put together more interesting demos and slices of gameplay.

They might as well start talking about how their skybox coloring changed by altering the hex color code 1 place.

Yeah it's pretty shitty they should've just gone all in on Zelda

Not really, except ALBW on the 3DS. The Wii U has some excellent games, but I'd wait and see if NX is backwards compatible, then just go for that

cdyhybrid

The people in the E3 nintendo thread are idiots. Nintendo has a schedule planned out with lots of Zelda but they're getting mad during this pokemon spot which was scheduled to be there.

Stupid posts on Gaming side? I'm shocked.

Line_HTX

You're showing dissonance just like that Nintendo segment there, Relly.

EleGiggle

They're still more entertaining then the Dolphins at least

You say that...and yet
dolphinssnap.gif

sprinklers.gif

For the things you do most in Zelda (gameplay, dungeon design), TP is the GOAT. Play the GC or Wii U version though, the wii waggle controls are bullshit.

Skyward Sword isn't bad, but its dungeons aren't as good as WW or TP and its gameplay totally depends on how well you can get the motion controls to work. (in my case: always poorly)

Not really, except ALBW on the 3DS. The Wii U has some excellent games, but I'd wait and see if NX is backwards compatible, then just go for that

Hmm alright might wait but I don't really care about other Nintendo games so the Wii U should be enough unless this is NX exclusive...?

Hindl

You say that...and yet

Hmm alright might wait but I don't really care about other Nintendo games so the Wii U should be enough unless this is NX exclusive...?

Nah it's on both, but it'll probably run better on NX. So if that's all you want it for, you can get the Wii U

Nah it's on both, but it'll probably run better on NX. So if that's all you want it for, you can get the Wii U

I would even buy it used because I know I wouldn't play anything else (much like my gamecube was mostly a Zelda player) so unless it's unplayable on the Wii U I'll just stick with that.

Top Bottom