• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

You won't cheer for Cleveland in the finals...

And I only cheer for the pats against Pittsburgh.. That's the rule.. I get that mulligan Chris. I will not cheer for them.. So if your shit team can drag out of the basement and do something constructive.. I wouldn't be forced to take such drastic measures. Hmm..

Basketball is another matter, I hate Lebron for the bullshit I had to endure while he was in Miami, if he wasn't on your team I'd be coo with Cleveland winning.

The Dolphins are almost as hopeless as the browns lol

Huh... Texans have claimed CB Terrance Mitchell off waivers from the Cowboys.

How was he at corner, Croc and others?

He got an interception last year.

Got cut because the coaches weren't impressed. He probably deserves a second chance but don't be surprised if the Texans cut him too.

Basketball is another matter, I hate Lebron for the bullshit I had to endure while he was in Miami, if he wasn't on your team I'd be coo with Cleveland winning.

The Dolphins are almost as hopeless as the browns lol
You could have sucked it up and cheered for us and be good people like Grova.. We all knew we were losing... A pity clap wouldn't have killed you.

And the difference between the Browns and Dolphins is one division is less of a fucking murderer's row (literally for some teams) and the other is.. Eh.

effzee

So I have been out of the loop.

When is this next Zelda coming out? Both on Wii U and NX? And when is NX scheduled to be released?

Hindl

Well.. I'm not sold on their coach so everyone may watch them even less now.

You won't cheer for Cleveland in the finals...

And I only cheer for the pats against Pittsburgh.. That's the rule.. I get that mulligan Chris. I will not cheer for them.. So if your shit team can drag out of the basement and do something constructive.. I wouldn't be forced to take such drastic measures. Hmm..

I'm.. A politician?

If wienke is a Pats fan for cheering for the Pats against the Seahawks, you're a Pats fan for rooting for them against the Steelers. I'd rather fucking drink bleach, but in the worst case scenario of a Cowboys-Pats Super Bowl, I'd swallow my pride and root for the Cowboys

So I have been out of the loop.

When is this next Zelda coming out? Both on Wii U and NX? And when is NX scheduled to be released?

Yeah it's coming out on both, launch title for NX. I think NX and Zelda are launching by end of fiscal, so probably sometime in March

so... FOOTBALL
Foosball is the devil..

If wienke is a Pats fan for cheering for the Pats against the Seahawks, you're a Pats fan for rooting for them against the Steelers. I'd rather fucking drink bleach, but in the worst case scenario of a Cowboys-Pats Super Bowl, I'd swallow my pride and root for the Cowboys
The difference being that
A)Weinke was just salty because the packers choked and let that cloud his mind
B)this line of thinking is Sweeney's fault.. You're a terrible eagles fan because of this line of thinking. I'd rather Brady cheat and win 5 more Super Bowls.. Just so Pittsburgh gets nothing.

This is the equivalent of steelers fans cheering for the Ravens so the 9rs wouldn't match their super bowl record.

You could have sucked it up and cheered for us and be good people like Grova.. We all knew we were losing... A pity clap wouldn't have killed you.

And the difference between the Browns and Dolphins is one division is less of a fucking murderer's row (literally for some teams) and the other is.. Eh.

Let's be honest Floyd...the browns won't fare much better against the Bills/Jets/Phins.

<3

Let's be honest Floyd...the browns won't fare much better against the Bills/Jets/Phins.
No but the Dolphins should fare better.. Tannehill would be dead in the North and you know it.

No one should ever root for the Pats.

Rooting for a meteor is acceptable, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.
Since the magic meteor isn't showing up.. I will cheer for what appears on the box score and if it's Pittsburgh vs New England.. I will cheer for the pats.

You heard it hear folks, Floyd wants another 5 Super Bowls for the Pats.
If it leads to fucking Pittsburgh over.. You betcha. I made this perfectly clear long ago..

cdyhybrid

No but the Dolphins should fare better.. Tannehill would be dead in the North and you know it.

Since the magic meteor isn't showing up.. I will cheer for what appears on the box score and if it's Pittsburgh vs New England.. I will cheer for the pats.
It's not appearing because it knows deep down you're rooting for the Pats.

RBH

AbortedWalrusFetus and RellyRell28 may unfortunately be gone...........but RBH is still here, baby!

Yeah!

brbHSEZ.gif

Floy is the worst.
On Sunday's I am friend.. Saturday's.. Let's enjoy our time together. Let's not forget.. Chris was okay with Harbaugh. Hmm.. Not one person here should be okay with him and those bastards. We need to save them.

It's not appearing because it knows deep down you're rooting for the Pats.
What has the meteor done for anyone lately.. Hmm.. This is like hopimg for an absentee dad to somehow making it to the birthday party and rooting for it to happen when you know it won't deep down and will just lead to sadness and disappointment. Dad will never get me that pony and the meteor is never showing up

I won't hope the absentee dad to show up and make the best of the bowl of shit I have before me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
FOX Sports: NFL &#8207;@NFLonFOX 1m1 minute ago

UPDATE: Cowboys coach says Darren McFadden broke his elbow in cell phone accident

On Sunday's I am friend.. Saturday's.. Let's enjoy our time together. Let's not forget.. Chris was okay with Harbaugh. Hmm.. Not one person here should be okay with him and those bastards. We need to save them.

When? I don't care about harbaugh

Well he almost is

I'm sorry for the championships :/

As a laker fan you can have them back

Don't you dare interpret this as support. Fuck the Cowboys

Just knowing you're against the Pats is enough

Hindl

Just knowing you're against the Pats is enough

I now live in Boston and I'm a year out of college. All of my friends up here have grown up in the golden age of Boston sports, especially with Brady and Belichick. They don't know what it's like to have a terrible team. I cannot wait for those fuckers to retire so all of my friends can know true suffering

I now live in Boston and I'm a year out of college. All of my friends up here have grown up in the golden age of Boston sports, especially with Brady and Belichick. They don't know what it's like to have a terrible team. I cannot wait for those fuckers to retire so all of my friends can know true suffering

Damn living in the heart of evil, you're a braver man than I

Hindl

Damn living in the heart of evil, you're a braver man than I

So I will say the good things. It is a pretty nice city with some good food, plus over a quarter of the population is college girls (except now that I'm getting older that's just going to get weirder...). But the urban planning and road layout is horrendous, winters suck, and every sports fan is entitled as shit because of all the Boston success lately

Bread

Banned
So I will say the good things. It is a pretty nice city with some good food, plus over a quarter of the population is college girls (except now that I'm getting older that's just going to get weirder...). But the urban planning and road layout is horrendous, winters suck, and every sports fan is entitled as shit because of all the Boston success lately
Can't argue with any of this!

Line_HTX

Ian Rapoport &#8207;@RapSheet 22m22 minutes ago

#Broncos & LB Brandon Marshall have a new extension as @MikeKlis & @TroyRenck said. 4 yrs, $32M with $20M in guarantees. Through 2020.

Meanwhile in Von's camp...

XD

Top Bottom