• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

MechDX

Texans finally reporting today for their first practice tomorrow. Look at Tom Savage arriving:

96231-wind-blowing-Nicolas-Cage-hair-GPA9.gif

BigAT

Texans finally reporting today for their first practice tomorrow. Look at Tom Savage arriving:

http://img.pandawhale.com/96231-wind-blowing-Nicolas-Cage-hair-GPA9.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Look at DeAndre Hopkins leaving:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Unhappy with contract, Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins has left camp, holdout underway, HOU has declined to negotiate, via @taniaganguli and me.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Unhappy with contract, Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins has left camp, holdout underway, HOU has declined to negotiate, via @taniaganguli and me.

Welp. Cancel the season.

Go Hawks! #BasedRussell

lol. NOt worried in the least

Line_HTX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 3m3 minutes ago

Per me and @AdamSchefter, unhappy with his contract, Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins has left camp. Holdout underway. Texans aren't negotiating.

=/

Line_HTX

This hard line stance is bullshit, he was one of the few players who did extremely well with no complaints. Just fucking pay him and get it over with.

Hindl

Most of my festy friends have either grown up or moved away. It's kind of a bummer but it saves me money.

Yeah I can see it heading that way for me in a few years too. Already most of my friends have moved away to upstate NY, home, or Philly, which is still relatively close and everyone has cars. So when there's a festival we all meet up, but I can see in a few years when everyone starts to settle down that'll stop happening. Kind of a shame.

Too old for shooters.

Even though I can't play games I can still buy them. Cmon dude!

This sounds like my thought process for games for the last few months. Buy them and just look at them in my steam library

Damn they really didn't like Wentz. I hope he is good but I can definitely see why teams would be down on him.
I actually listened to that interview live this morning on the Tony grossi show. That quote kinda makes it sound worse than is. But it seems clear they liked Goff better that high.

Grossi was pressing him hard about the Qb thing cause he's salty they passed one up that high. The funny thing about Grossi pressing is that all draft period he wanted Goff and really just wasn't in on Wentz. As soon as Goff was gone he just jumped on the Wentz thing even though he never seemed like the biggest fan throughout the process.

Week 1 will be fun, if any of philly Gaf has a chance to go do it. Went to the last game the Browns played philly. The epic Weeden vs Vick showdown

MechDX

Come on DeAndre.

Wtf

Dont often quote McClain but he is right on this one:

John McClainVerified account
‏@McClain_on_NFL
Texans redo contracts with 1 year left. Only Watt did it with 2 left. Fines ncreased 2 40 grand per day 4 players under contract staying out

Nuk will get paid after this season. Bob McNair will have a sit down with him and guarantee his money jsut like he did with Andre. Relax

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll never forget Grossi's salty ass tweet after the Browns traded the 2nd pick. Something along the lines of their are no good qbs for the next 3 drafts. He got roasted on Twitter

I remember that, I hope it lives with him for the rest of his career.

Yall cant be throwing imaginary Ls at me when I have way too many actual Ls to deal with.

Swagfather is a visionary and trendsetter. You know how many folks were dabbing before last year? (the answer is at least half of Atlanta)

The entire globe was dabbing by February.

Why? Cam's influence.

If Cam's wearing a blonde goatee and a CHOOTTHATGATA hat in August, I bet you that yalls mamas, daddies, chillen, unkuls, and ants will all be rocking it by December.

Yall cant be throwing imaginary Ls at me when I have way too many actual Ls to deal with.

Swagfather is a visionary and trendsetter. You know how many folks were dabbing before last year? (the answer is at least half of Atlanta)

The entire globe was dabbing by February.

Why? Cam's influence.

If Cam's wearing a blonde goatee and a CHOOTTHATGATA hat in August, I bet you that yalls mamas, daddies, chillen, unkuls, and ants will all be rocking it by December.
Yalls mamas and ants gonna be wearing a blonde goatee?

Pepiope

I actually listened to that interview live this morning on the Tony grossi show. That quote kinda makes it sound worse than is. But it seems clear they liked Goff better that high.

Grossi was pressing him hard about the Qb thing cause he's salty they passed one up that high. The funny thing about Grossi pressing is that all draft period he wanted Goff and really just wasn't in on Wentz. As soon as Goff was gone he just jumped on the Wentz thing even though he never seemed like the biggest fan throughout the process.

Week 1 will be fun, if any of philly Gaf has a chance to go do it. Went to the last game the Browns played philly. The epic Weeden vs Vick showdown
That was back when Trent Truck was a monster right?

TrentRichardsonTruck.gif

Top Bottom