• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

MattSchaubBlock2.gif

Line is Schaub
No lies detected.

*Taunts Line by Batistia Bat Flip in front of him*

rando14

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher and Chiefs reach agreement on 4-year, $63 million extension that includes $40M gtd, sources tell ESPN.

WTF? I thought Fisher was a bum? KC Gaf pls respond

Former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher and Chiefs reach agreement on 4-year, $63 million extension that includes $40M gtd, sources tell ESPN.

Welp. Sorry ChiefsGAF

I think Fisher's still good, but regardless this basically guarantees at least one (if not both) of Poe/Berry is gone in the offseason

kmfdmpig

He underwhelmed in his rookie season (like almost everyone from that draft year), but has improved each year. Last year he was solid, but not top-tier. His improvement has been significant though, and it has been hampered a bit by having him switch between right and left tackle a few times. Many Chiefs fans are optimistic that he'll take another step forward and be quite good. The deal is actually 6 years at $63, so not too bad a deal for a starter. The Chiefs should be set at both tackle spots and at center for years to come. Their guards will likely remain weak spots, however.

Bitanator

Well, except for last year :'(

yeah but this year he has been a full participant in every aspect of the off season program, the only thing that could have gave him some blue days is the NFL shutting down his fantasy football convention again. Romo is ready to kick ass mentally and physically

MechDX

Well he did push a multiple injury and busted Watt in the back of the head in that playoff game while giving the classy KC fanbase jerk material

Top Bottom