• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

RBH

hqdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

Spinluck

I can't wait for us to thirst for the preseason to start, only to realize that the preseason is shit, and then start complaining for the season to start.

cdyhybrid

I can't wait for us to thirst for the preseason to start, only to realize that the preseason is shit, and then start complaining for the season to start.

I like the preseason because I know of a lot of the guys playing in garbage time from watching college ball.

Fox318

Important thing with hit sauce is that there has to be an underling flavor to the sauce.

You can't just have heat, you need to have the flavor to match it.

While I can handle the heat you get to a point where you are just putting pepper spray on your food.

cdyhybrid

You laugh but you need something like this when eating the bland ass food in the New England area

OfIY0ho.gif

I have decided, Breadstream's next venture will be investing in Chik Fil A's. I want a restaurant on every other block by this Christmas season!! *whips DM Go do it!!

The trek over the Bellevue is worth it fam

One of my good friends recently moved to Bell-Red with his girlfriend. I may have to request that we eat there next time I'm over...

MechDX

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...xansCamp/bb2689b6-42f3-47b0-b373-3eef2c9ab4e3

20. Speaking of Savage, one of my favorite moments of the day occurred in a team drill with Savage at the helm. He walked up under center and started to go through his cadence as he studied the defense. As he was about to have the ball snapped, the defense showed him a different look. He immediately notified the center that he was going back to the gun and then took another look at the defense. Now, down on the sidelines, I’ve seen this happen a million times so my first instinct is to see how much time is left on the play clock. He had five seconds. He signaled the play to everyone, still fully in control. The ball was snapped at one second and the defense was coming. Savage held on just long enough then launched a deep throw to Josh Lenz for a completion. From beginning to end, THAT was so impressive from Savage. His growth and comfort in this system is so evident.

102450-nicolas-cage-wink-gif-smiling-IFKN.gif

Bread? I think its happening...

manfestival

That feeling when all of the fire alarms start randomly going off at 1am for no apparent reason and the other day my the one in my room randomly had the battery go out but they act fine during the day and weird things happen at night

#Ijustwatchedthemovieinsidious

We have popeyes in Renton and Kent two cities south of Seattle. It's literally the next city over south of Seattle and the 2nd city over south of Seattle.

Top Bottom