• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Malalaw

I'm so bummed there are only 2 episodes of Thrones left this season but man i got a feeling they are gonna be HYPEEEEEEE as fuck!

Slo

What season of arrested development are you on Floy?

Yeah.

I think you guys should join a video game site and act like the video game side is the worst.

Gaming side isn't the worst. Gaming side is full of basement dwellers. The OT is full of basement dwellers with Philosophy degrees from Internet University.

bionic77

giphy.gif

Nerds I need your help.

When can I buy this game?

Hindl

Do the Eagles really have 280M in guaranteed money on the roster?

No that's what they gave out this off-season. The actual number is higher. But even with that they don't have a cap problem

I'm up to season 3, episode 2 where Michael fires Henry Winkler I think.

GOAT show thru season 3. Season 4 was a bummer

That Spider-man game looks pretty alright,

Yeah they didn't really show enough to completely sell me but I'm interested

Edit: ^ fuck I had to stop watching after the first stream due to work. That looks amazing it looks like they finally got it

giphy.gif

Nerds I need your help.

When can I buy this game?

looked so good!

i will buy an NX sight unseen if i have to. i'm fine to play this on wiiU but the one thing i can say about nintendo consoles is you can basically guarantee that it will have a minimum of 5-10 incredible games in its life span. that seems like a low amount, but i'm talking games that will be talked about for years because they are so good. wiiU had plenty: bayonetta 2, wonderful 101, mario 3d world, smash bros, mario kart, mario maker. there are also some games just on the cusp of that all time greatness like pikmin 3 and wind waker (kind of hard to count this exclusively since it was a remaster...)

i trust that even if nintendo gets minimal 3rd party support for nx, there will be a minimum of a handful of games which will be incredible and that alone is worth the price of whatever the system costs

bionic77

looked so good!

i will buy an NX sight unseen if i have to. i'm fine to play this on wiiU but the one thing i can say about nintendo consoles is you can basically guarantee that it will have a minimum of 5-10 incredible games in its life span. that seems like a low amount, but i'm talking games that will be talked about for years because they are so good. wiiU had plenty: bayonetta 2, wonderful 101, mario 3d world, smash bros, mario kart, mario maker. there are also some games just on the cusp of that all time greatness like pikmin 3 and wind waker (kind of hard to count this exclusively since it was a remaster...)

i trust that even if nintendo gets minimal 3rd party support for nx, there will be a minimum of a handful of games which will be incredible and that alone is worth the price of whatever the system costs
It really looked good.

Makes me wish I was a poor young man with no friends, no job and nothing else to do. Only such a specimen could truly appreciate this game the way it was meant to be by playing it for 12+ hours a day for a month.

rando14

Gaming side isn't the worst. Gaming side is full of basement dwellers. The OT is full of basement dwellers with Philosophy degrees from Internet University.

I'm standing right here!! :(

looked so good!

As I get older and have less time for games I can definitely understand this.... Only the best for Lil Rando!! I can't afford to spend time on semi-garbo games anymore :\

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The eznark is strong in this one.

:jnc

God I can't wait to play the Vikings and Packers this season. Especially the Vikings with their cheap shotting LB Anthony Barr, hitting our QB when he was clearly out of bounds.

Stafford didn't forget that I assure you. Gonna drop 40 points on that Vikings defense easy with the Jim Bob Cooter offense that wasn't there the first two early season games we played against the Vikings.

Picked up Zelda: ALBW because of the Zelda trailer today. Haven't played it but have heard great things.

Slo

:jnc

God I can't wait to play the Vikings and Packers this season. Especially the Vikings with their cheap shotting LB Anthony Barr, hitting our QB when he was clearly out of bounds.

It's hard to tell what parts of that Jared Lorenzen looking mother fucker are in or out of bounds at any given time.

Anthony Barr isn't a got damn physicist.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's hard to tell what parts of that Jared Lorenzen looking mother fucker are in or out of bounds at any given time.

You also can't discount the gravitational pull of Stafford.

Gravity is a bitch when you're chasing down that much mass.

Do you hate us?

No.

I will always buy a PC version of any game if available though.

I saw the texts of that guy to his mom before he died and I was out after that.

Yeah after 9/11 I watched literally zero coverage because I have no desire to get sucked into all that. Some people get into memorialization (hopefully for cathartic reasons) but I'm just fine here in avoidance land.

BigAT

Stafford is simultaneously in bounds and out of bounds at all times. He is Schrodinger's Fat.

bionic77

I've seen first hand the damage of 911 and the hardships that families went through and this is a type of terrorism we can fight better yet we do nothing.

Ugh
I knew one person whose dad died on 9/11 and its pretty insane.

That said I have to disagree that we can fight terror better. I used to think that way but we are 15 years into the 'war on terror'. As a result of this war we have four counties that have been destabilized and destroyed and it seems to be like pouring gasoline on the fire that is terrorists. I am becoming incredibly skeptical of the idea that you can beat terrorists by military action. I also think that Bush invading Iraq is probably one of the biggest blunders by America is God knows how long. I think we and the world is going to continue paying for his mistake for a long time.

Granted I am no expert but 15 years is a long fucking time and I am not sure we have accomplished anything and there is no end in sight.

I knew one person whose dad died on 9/11 and its pretty insane.

That said I have to disagree that we can fight terror better. I used to think that way but we are 15 years into the 'war on terror'. As a result of this war we have four counties that have been destabilized and destroyed and it seems to be like pouring gasoline on the fire that is terrorists. I am becoming incredibly skeptical of the idea that you can beat terrorists by military action. I also think that Bush invading Iraq is probably one of the biggest blunders by America is God knows how long. I think we and the world is going to continue paying for his mistake for a long time.

Granted I am no expert but 15 years is a long fucking time and I am not sure we have accomplished anything and there is no end in sight.

Killed lots of brown people and made billions for arms manufacturers and private contractors.

DubyaMissionAccomplished.jpg

bionic77

Killed lots of brown people and made billions for arms manufacturers and private contractors.

DubyaMissionAccomplished.jpg
I am one of the most cynical people ever and I can't imagine Bush thought that when he came up with this brilliant idea. I think he really thought he could spread freedom via force and he was conned into by evil fucks like Rumsfeld and Cheney.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tempIMG_5675--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Looking pretty damn fit to me. Notice the perfectly proportioned calfs to quads. And the tone of his triceps which continues to his bicep and forearms.

Strongest arm in the game of football today.

BigAT

I'm going to use Schrodinger's Fat real life. If you want I can give you credit for it after I do.

Please attribute to me.

Actually, I'm just happy that someone understood it. I feel like I'm wasting my talent on the rest of these cretins.

Malalaw

PC Overwatch is best Overwatch.

Keyboard and mouse just feels too good for this game. If I would double dip I'd pick it up for the 4 though.

GOAT show thru season 3. Season 4 was a bummer
Oh.. That makes me sad :(

The eznark is strong in this one.
But Slo isn't a racist.. I think?

Please attribute to me.

Actually, I'm just happy that someone understood it. I feel like I'm wasting my talent on the rest of these cretins.
I appreciate you AT.

Let's make a day where we appreciate the Golden Oldies of NFL-GAF. What day of the week should that be and what should it be called friends?

oray3As.gif

nuvd6xx.gif

Who's joining the NFL-GAF crew?
Is that the pirate game shown and was it on PlayStation? If so.. Chris.. We can be Buccaneers friend :D

All aboard the Freeman.

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.
The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.

"They also found that $774,300 in cash had been stolen from one division's vault. Cash payments were made from the back of a pickup truck, and cash was stored in unguarded sacks in Iraqi ministry offices. One official was given $6.75m in cash, and was ordered to spend it in one week before the interim Iraqi government took control of Iraqi funds."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1

$12bn in shrink wrapped $100s???!!?!?!?!

The United States is more rich than I can even fathom.

Top Bottom