• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good for you.

Speaking of Trump. As scary as a facist demagogue being nominated to be president of my country and having control over several thousands nukes is, it is way fucking scarier that probably 20-30% of my neighbors still support him. They are ok with the world burning as long as some brown people get shit on along the way. Fucking racists are the worst. Glad that you saw the light and moved away from the Patriots towards the side of good.

Only 20-30%? How bad is your neighborhood?

Pretty sure like 65%+ are voting for Trump in St Charles county alone much less the golf course neighborhood we're moving into.

Honestly it's more like they'd be okay with someone getting nuked as long as their taxes go down.

Milchjon

Pretty sure like 65%+ are voting for Trump in St Charles county alone much less the golf course neighborhood we're moving into.

Honestly it's more like they'd be okay with someone getting nuked as long as their taxes go down.

These are your people.

Remember how Germans, no matter their personal history, will always be held responsible for allowing Hitler to happen. Even now, 80 years and like 3 generations later.

Now I'm not saying Trump is Hitler. His motives and beliefs are completely different.

But he's super dangerous, and you, your kids and your grandkids will always have to explain yourself. Even if you vote Hillary, Stein, Johnson or not at all.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
These are your people.

Remember how Germans, no matter their personal history, will always be held responsible for allowing Hitler to happen. Even now, 80 years and like 3 generations later.

Now I'm not saying Trump is Hitler. His motives and beliefs are completely different.

But he's super dangerous, and you, your kids and your grandkids will always have to explain yourself. Even if you vote Hillary, Stein, Johnson or not at all.

Hopefully we won't have to explain anything and he'll be a footnote in history like George Wallace. He's just another version of that guy with racism and nationalism all tied up together.

These are your people.

This is true. Trump may not be a Hitler but I'm not taking that risk. I'm encouraging everyone I know to vote for Hillary.

Most of Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, South and Central America are all worse places to be black than the USA.

If you want to limit it to first world countries then I'd agree it's a bit more embarrassing but still, Japan is definitely more racist than America. France as well.
USA is top 100 racist

I would like to play a bit more competitively but I'm not on nearly as much as the other guys who play. Idk how they do it.
Yeah, I hear ya. I hit Legend the other day so I have a played a lot but I can't commit more than a couple hours a day. Of course the other issue I'd have is skill level, haha. Honestly the guys who are at the top seem to do nothing but play RL... definitely not a life I'd enjoy.

Other names being thrown out for new backup QB:
RGIII backup Josh McCown
Mike Glennon
Matt Flynn
Michael Vick
Charlie Whitehurst
Mech's boy TJ Yates
Jimmy Clausen

Woukd have to give up too much for McCown and Glennon, rest are LOL. Pretty sure it's gonna be Foles.

Bread

Banned
I just want a ps4 vs xbone rocket league tourney :(

although i would probably have to play with boban so that would be disastrous. i'll take ps4's best 3 on myself!

Pepiope

Yeah, I hear ya. I hit Legend the other day so I have a played a lot but I can't commit more than a couple hours a day. Of course the other issue I'd have is skill level, haha. Honestly the guys who are at the top seem to do nothing but play RL... definitely not a life I'd enjoy.
I have 850~ hours in game. That's a shit ton, but the pros easily double and sometimes triple my hours. I've had people ask me if I had a second account because of how "little" hours I have. So I'm just happy I can compete with those guys.

But if you're on steam add me. We can play a few sometime.

Leon Hall visiting Giants, as well as Cincinnati in the mix.
They'd want him for that slot corner position. DRC is currently taking reps there and I doubt the team is happy with that configuration. Trevin Wade is the incumbent but it doesn't look like they're comfortable with that.

Spinluck

No surprise that Texas will vote Trump.

Most of Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, South and Central America are all worse places to be black than the USA.

If you want to limit it to first world countries then I'd agree it's a bit more embarrassing but still, Japan is definitely more racist than America. France as well.

I would actually go so far as to say that the US is just about less racist than most countries overall. People just don't travel enough to realize it. You go to France and spend some time listening to what they think about north Africans or gypsy's. I had someone in a business meeting in Singapore openly deriding Malaysians for like ten minutes. When's the last time you heard something racist said in a professional setting in the US that didn't end up with a firing? The US is actually good at integrating immigrants into society, especially when compared to Europe or Asia. The world can be a cruel, hard place in many ways. The US gets a bad rap for racism, and racism is still a problem, but pretending like it's worse here than everywhere else is dumb in my eyes. The rest of the world is as about as diverse as Portland, and way more resistant to change than the US in my experience.

MechDX

Other names being thrown out for new backup QB:
RGIII backup Josh McCown
Mike Glennon
Matt Flynn
Michael Vick
Charlie Whitehurst
Mech's boy TJ Yates
Jimmy Clausen

Woukd have to give up too much for McCown and Glennon, rest are LOL. Pretty sure it's gonna be Foles.

Leave TJ alone. Texans play the Bengals late in December, may just need him. :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Only areas of Texas I see voting for him are the rural areas minus the Rio Grande valley area and the Dallas metroplex.

Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso? No chance in hell

Fort Bend and Montgomery counties will probably go for Trump.

Harris County or Galveston County? lol no

Brazoria is a toss up because it still has a significant Hispanic population.

MechDX

#TexansCamp ‏@HoustonTexans 2m2 minutes ago
Osweiler: "I think we had a phenomenal day as a team. We competed all practice long. I think guys felt fresh and you could really see it."

#TexansCamp ‏@HoustonTexans 2m2 minutes ago
Osweiler: "Timing with those skill guys is something that can't be accomplished overnight. Every day we are getting a little bit better."

#TexansCamp ‏@HoustonTexans 25s25 seconds ago
Osweiler: "I believe it is my job as the quarterback and the leader of this offense to make sure everyone is on the same page."

Osweiler: "I am not a puppet and I am not Tom Brady"*

*Well duh! Every comment I read and press conference I watch he sounds like Peyton Manning

Fort Bend and Montgomery counties will probably go for Trump.

Harris County or Galveston County? lol no

Brazoria is a toss up because it still has a significant Hispanic population.

Im writing in JJ Watt.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fort Bend County, huh...

=/

I need a bigger breakdown within to see what it's going to be like.

350px-Texas_presidential_election_results_2012.svg.png

Actually 2012 says I'm completely wrong. Galveston is pretty solid red and Fort Bend and Waller counties are light red.

I dunno, the whole anti-Hispanic rhetoric seems like a wildcard and I was basing my assumptions off where most Hispanics seem to live.

Top Bottom