• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

MechDX

350px-Texas_presidential_election_results_2012.svg.png

Actually 2012 says I'm completely wrong. Galveston is pretty solid red and Fort Bend and Waller counties are light red.

I dunno, the whole anti-Hispanic rhetoric seems like a wildcard and I was basing my assumptions off where most Hispanics seem to live.

Like I said: every major metro area of Texas and the valley except Dallas. Just more reason to hate the Southern Oklahoma Cowboys

MechDX

Training camp hype!!

PDS ‏@PatDStat 2m2 minutes ago
Will Fuller is getting the hang of the offense and some DBs struggling covering him. Creates so much space with his speed. #Texans

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 58s58 seconds ago
Lamar Miller @millertime_6 was elusive in open field, difficult for defenders to track down in pursuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE

Squicken....its happening!

Line_HTX

"He's a very good blocker, but he's improving his skill set as a receiver." --O'Brien on C.J. Fiedorowicz

Shit End Fiebitchowicz better improve and fucking catch the ball after so many easy drops for 1st Downs and TD's. God, why is he still here...

Who would be better than Hilary?

I can think of quite a few politicians I would vote for over her. Of the candidates we actually had I'd take Bernie, even though I disagree with half his policy, but he's at least honest. I'd even vote for Booker, even though I don't particularly love him. Out of nowhere candidate I'd support? Former Mayor of Philadelphia Michael Nutter. Presided over the biggest drop in crime in the city in modern history, drew enough interest in the city to grow the population for the first time in 50 years, expanded the regional economy and did a lot of work overseas drawing foreign business into the area, appointed a police commissioner that vastly changed the way police and the populace interact and helped reduce racial tensions, brought the city successfully through a terrible recession, and did enough to get both the Pope and the DNC interested in coming to the city. In the fifth largest major city with the highest poverty levels in the US. That's scratching the surface.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
State your case
All colt and pat fans will be deported.

Pat super bowls will be stripped and given to the opposing team.

NFL Sunday Ticket will be free for all Americans.

Every game will be required to have multiple close up shots of cheerleader booty.

Robert Kraft and Tom Brady will be imprisoned.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Biden, Kerry, or Gore would be the only ones I could see also winning this election.

Gore's campaign could have literally been something like "you fucked up in 2000, don't fuck up again"

Spinluck

Can someone explain the Hillary email scandal to me?

I really haven't followed it, and Republicans on my Facebook are saying it's worse than Nixon with Watergate.

All colt and pat fans will be deported.

Pat super bowls will be stripped and given to the opposing team.

NFL Sunday Ticket will be free for all Americans.

Every game will be required to have multiple close up shots of cheerleader booty.
Yeah you're unfit to be president

bionic77

Can someone explain the Hillary email scandal to me?

I really haven't followed it, and Republicans on my Facebook are saying it's worse than Nixon with Watergate.
Remember in SpaceBalls where the king's password for the air shield was 1,2,3,4,5?

Well Hillary used similar security for her emails.

It is a manufactured controversy. They knew she was going to run for election in 2016 and spent their last 8 years trying to obstruct Obama and ruining Hillary's name. They definitely succeeded at least in part for both of these things, the problem is that they should put the country before their own bullshit.

Top Bottom