• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

I love gata. I see Gata post, I like it. What a poster. What a great poster. He's young and healthy and that's what we want.

Actually I was only kidding, you can get Gata out of here. I think he really believed me that I love having Gata post. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK.
:lol

4/4 Munns

I love gata. I see Gata post, I like it. What a poster. What a great poster. He's young and healthy and that's what we want.

Actually I was only kidding, you can get Gata out of here. I think he really believed me that I love having Gata post. That's OK. People don't understand. That's OK.

Pure gold lol

Beach

Sure. Show me the stats.

I openly pulled up Mack's last time. Sad that Mack is a one trick pony and has to prove that only facet of his game with bloated and lopsided numbers
Doing a quick calc Watt has 41% of his sacks against the Titans or Jags. Still not as ridiculous as calling Mack a one trick pony or Conner Barwin 2.0. There aren't 4 DEs/OLBs better than Mack right now.

bionic77

Wienke help me! Im melting in this damn heat and humidity!

Its like a heat index of 110 outside right now.
They don't have air conditioning where you are from?

Crank that shit up and go to sleep like a regular human being.

If you can't afford AC then take a cold shower and go to sleep wet and with a fan on right next to you. This was pretty effective for me when I was a young lad.

bionic77

It's out in the open like how everyone knows your steelers window is shut
Damn you are lame.

I don't think the entertainment business is going to work out for you friend. You better either find some way to get a personality or else you better find a way to get hot (or grow a pair of huge perfect tits). The 3rd option used to be that you could suck enough dicks in hollywood to get a career, but that doesn't work any longer since Munn came on the scene.

MechDX

They don't have air conditioning where you are from?

Crank that shit up and go to sleep like a regular human being.

If you can't afford AC then take a cold shower and go to sleep wet and with a fan on right next to you. This was pretty effective for me when I was a young lad.

But I have to go outside to yell profanities and throw shit at Pokemon GO players

1SdrbFz.gif

Moving on....how about them Browns?

I like when Gata posts..

Finally your true racist self comes out
He's trying to be Ez and it's not working.

I'm 27 and my kid turns 1 in 9 days.
Jesus.. It feels like it hasn't been that long.

..... Okay then...

1SdrbFz.gif

Moving on....how about them Browns?
Browning it up like usual

Bread

Banned
Breadstream needs to get into the Snapchat business.
I'm in it!
Damn you are lame.

I don't think the entertainment business is going to work out for you friend. You better either find some way to get a personality or else you better find a way to get hot (or grow a pair of huge perfect tits). The 3rd option used to be that you could suck enough dicks in hollywood to get a career, but that doesn't work any longer since Munn came on the scene.
It's ok bionic some of us are blessed with looks (and hair) and that carries us to fame and stardom.

AntoneM

I need to become a more sophisticated drinker. Someone recommend me a good Canadian whiskey.
Good and Canada don't mix unless you're talking about buying World Series wins. The last time Canada won at their best sport was 1993. That's 23 years ago.

After some wiki-research... the last time Canada won the World Series was also 1993. that must be the greatest year in Canadian history.

Top Bottom