• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
OMG:

Co9IBrTUAAA7GY8.jpg

Co9IBrbVIAAQ8s0.jpg

Co9IBrhUkAAQA5a.jpg

cdyhybrid

So Tom Cable, who never criticizes his players, was asked about our presumptive starting RT. He started his answer with "He looks like a guy who didn't do anything over the spring" :jnc

Isn't NC kind of crazy or is that SC?
That's SC more so.. Hillary can win it. Demographically similar to VA and another reason she picked Kaine was possible spillover into NC.

That combined with how McCrory is not necessarily the most popular person in NC right now can help to drive up turn out in suburbia.

But let's not worry about Carolina picking up the slack
cause we all know they can't pick up balls. :)

No surprise that Texas will vote Trump.
give it a few more years and demographics will eventually drive it into purple state status voter id laws or no.

Dega May not vote
Fixed

In terms of electability? Joe Biden.
Biden in his prime couldn't win the primary process.. He was and still is gaffe prone.. He was Melania Trump before in 88 and his plagiarism scandal in college that led to him to drop out then.

Do I think he could have been competitive assuming he set up earlier and not being understandably caught up with Beau's death.. Yes. Do I think he could have beaten Hillary.. No. There's a reason why he didn't run in the end and why no one else really wanted to. She has been setting up after leaving as Secretary of State. also Biden is further to the right than Hillary and Bernie as well so even that would not have necessarily endeared him to progressives as well as Bernie would have.

Can someone explain the Hillary email scandal to me?

I really haven't followed it, and Republicans on my Facebook are saying it's worse than Nixon with Watergate.
It's not.

No idea what to expect. What is life beyond Beamer? New QB, new offense, new everything. At least that's exciting though!
I mean Bud is still there. There are positives.. The only requirement for Fuente right now is to actually have an offense not look like steaming garbage. If it can be above that to even mediocre status.. That's a solid season to me.

Oh and recruiting.. Lock down tidewater again and don't let anyone poach it..

I'm still stunned how they let Josh Sweat walk out to FSU when that should have been a damn layup.

If you had told me after I saw Man of Steel that it wouldn't even be in the top 2 worst films DC would make this decade, I would not have believed you

This year, man...

Let me quiet the rumors right now.

Yes, I'm now officially a member of Team Xbox again and a card-carrying Boner.

No I haven't betrayed QuadLaFamilia.

Why can't we have peace and Rocket League between the two factions?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ennett-patriots-martellus-bennett-vs-everyone

Shit is comedy gold!

ELI MANNING

Martellus: "Eli? He's cool. He's like a normal white guy you see at the park trying to teach his kids how to play soccer and you know he can't really play soccer himself."

JEFF FISHER

Martellus: "If a QB went 7 -- 9, he'd never be able to find a job."

Michael: "Make sure he's in the NFC West."

BROCK OSWEILER

Michael: "I've got more sacks than he's got touchdowns." (This is accurate.)

Martellus: "I've caught more balls than he's completed." (Also accurate.)

PETE CARROLL

Martellus: "Joel Osteen."

Michael: "Tom Cruise. I feel like Pete Carroll is like Benjamin Button. He doesn't want to get old. He's getting younger every year. What is going on?"

Martellus: "That's what money does."

ROGER GOODELL

Michael: "A--hole. Nah, I'm just joking -- you can't say that. Overpaid."

J.J. WATT

Michael: "Dominant player."

Martellus: "Corny. Half of the NFL is corny, though."

Michael: "People love J.J. Watt, but they don't really like J.J. Watt, know what I'm saying?"

SAM BRADFORD

(Both smirk.)

Michael: "The greatest quarterback in the NFL."

Martellus: "Vicious. Competitive."

Michael: "A real Joe Montana."

TOM BRADY

Martellus: "The silver fox you never get to see but you hear about. You only get to take one photo, and you have to stay outside for a year just to get it."

JASON WITTEN

Martellus: "I hated Jason Witten. I appreciated his game, but I always hated him."

CAM NEWTON

Michael: "Probably the quarterback I like to hit the most."

Bread

Banned
Let me quiet the rumors right now.

Yes, I'm now officially a member of Team Xbox again and a card-carrying Boner.

No I haven't betrayed QuadLaFamilia.

Why can't we have peace and Rocket League between the two factions?
What games are you getting, friend?

I recommend getting Halo 5, EA Access, and Rocket League. Beware of boban.

There's a reason Floy didn't acknowledge the poll

I'm just saying, #TeamBG would never do this...
I didn't because

1)I'm on mobile so I don't post pictures a lot
2) it's a poll (albeit an interesting one from a decent pollster.. News aside.. Fox News actually a decent pollster.) and if we wanted to see every poll released.. We can go to OT or PoliGAF to look at polls.

I didn't because

1)I'm on mobile so I don't post pictures a lot
2) it's a poll (albeit an interesting one from a decent pollster.. News aside.. Fox News actually a decent pollster.) and if we wanted to see every poll released.. We can go to OT or PoliGAF to look at polls.
Right..back to the animu and Gata talk! Where the fuck are my priorities at?! ;)

Top Bottom