• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

RBH

*waves hello to RBH*

Georgia riding with the Panthers huh?

lVHRF62.gif

BG need a ruling.
Getting in trouble for complimenting Joanna Wellick. I know the rules against crazy, but ......
I think you should sit on her lap. Can't see how anything could go wrong! Quite the ending tonight.

I would sit on the laps of Darlene, Angela, and the FBI agent......

Edit: misread your post, but the above posts still applies 😎

This doesn't take into account his Superbowl MVP award, I ain't worried.
It's not your fault..

We have some exciting news coming later this week, expect an announcement from PR man Floyd soon!

"Breadstream represents the future of home entertainment in and has a wide programming block that will satisfy even the most particular of taste.. We are in the process of developing and acquiring new technologies and companies to help make Breadstream appeal to the entire family."

This Sunday.. We will announce the newest member of the Breadstream family. Be sure to keep your eye out right here in NFL-GAF

check better be in the mail. I want DM's contract package.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bemused Matthew Stafford finds Lions playing Pokemon Go in facility 'kind of disappointing'

20844776-mmmain.jpg

ALLEN PARK -- Matthew Stafford doesn't want to catch 'em all. And he wishes teammates felt the same.

The 28-year-old Detroit Lions quarterback said he's no fan of Pokemon Go -- which should come as little surprise, given how much he's withdrawn from social media in recent years -- even though a "surprising number" of his teammates are into it.

"I wish not that many would be," he said Tuesday during a light-hearted moment in an interview with ESPN's 'Mike & Mike.' "It's kind of disappointing, honestly. We walk around, I see guys trying to find Pokemon in the hot tub or the cold tub or whatever that is. I have no idea what that is — I don't have any social media or any of those apps or any of that kind of stuff — but it's a disappointing amount.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._frustrated_by.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Greg

his teammates probably felt the same disappointment when he declined outside QB help and spent his time catching all the food

Just got home from a night out, sent an RBH joke to a female friend that was there:
tOghifW.png

I'm not sure what happened, but leave DO NOT mix RBH jokes with alcohol friends! Leave these things to trained professionals!!!!

Just got home from a night out, sent an RBH joke to a female friend that was there:
tOghifW.png

I'm not sure what happened, but leave DO NOT mix RBH jokes with alcohol friends! Leave these things to trained professionals!!!!

I tried one once and it was a big hit, his material has been lacking lately tho

Minny fans are just realistic!

It'll be okay Slo...someday when the Vikings leave Minnesota there'll be space in the Packers fanbase for you!

This author hates Eli Manning :jnc

Is he a Pats fan or something?

Eli being a hall of famer is completely and rightfully debatable given his career as it stands (he gets a third ring at some point and he's in like it or not). Regardless of that, that entire article is perfect offseason "Christ I'm bored and need to write something" nonsense. Football needs to get here already.

Top Bottom