• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

:)

I'm just battling back insinuations made by Sweeney Future.. Thank you for posting it though.

I'm mostly joking. There is a good deal of info in the poll itself that is worthwhile. I simply find it comical to see Trump being beaten so badly in a Fox News Poll. My conservative friends feel naked without their liberal media bias shield so I'm having some fun with them today is all.

I'm mostly joking. There is a good deal of info in the poll itself that is worthwhile. I simply find it comical to see Trump being beaten so badly in a Fox News
Poll. My conservative friends feel naked without their liberal media bias shield so I'm having some fun with them today is all.
It should also give some of them if they are big trim supporters nightmares..

BigAT

it would actually be a nathan for you episode, young boy.

EjAN6.gif

MechDX

Baked Mostaccioli

Pasta, bell peppers, mushrooms, diced tomatoes in a marinara sauce layered in a pan with fresh, sliced mozzerella cheese, topped with more mozzarella and fresh Parmesan bakes and then broiled.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Baked Mostaccioli

Pasta, bell peppers, mushrooms, diced tomatoes in a marinara sauce layered in a pan with fresh, sliced mozzerella cheese, topped with more mozzarella and fresh Parmesan bakes and then broiled.

No ground beef or sausage?

:\

RBH

I heard some really good advice from someone today.

If you want a job in the moisturizer industry, the best thing you can do is to apply daily
NH9gE7v.gif

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
49ers LB Navorro Bowman has agreed to a four-year extension worth $11 million per year, including $20M gtd, per source. Had 3 years on deal.

77 million dollar contract with 20 million guaranteed.

The players should be pissed. Thats terrible

EDIT:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 20s21 seconds ago
So 49ers' LB Navorro Bowman gets 4-year, $44 million extension with 3 years left on his deal. This will get attention of teams and players.

So he gets a 4 year extension worth 20 mill gtd.?

Floy has gone too far smh

I asked you which games you were getting jeez treat your new king with some respect grovo

So far I just have Forza and EA Access.

I'll probably get Halo 5 eventually.

Sorry bro, RL remains a Quad-only affair.

Can't stop, won't stop Bread..

Also PS4 has no kings.. We are all equal.

I mean, I'm kinda King de facto, but...

*waves hello to RBH*

Georgia riding with the Panthers huh?

Bread

Banned
So far I just have Forza and EA Access.

I'll probably get Halo 5 eventually.

Sorry bro, RL remains a Quad-only affair.
You're crazy not to get halo 5 asap, it's got the best coop game modes available right now. You need to play firefight with me, kas, Yankee, boban, and minx!

Top Bottom