• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Tom Nook

Bemused Matthew Stafford finds Lions playing Pokemon Go in facility 'kind of disappointing'

20844776-mmmain.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._frustrated_by.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Pokémon Go has been changing people's lives
(good or bad)
. This could change the Lion's lives.
(Bad).

cdyhybrid

Nah. You forget that the franchise goes back to before Seattle was even a thing. Oldest franchise in the NFL.

And how many Super Bowls has it won in that vast expanse of time?

WOW is getting DDOSed and DOTA matchmaking isn't working. Lovely.

Edit: It's no fun if he doesn't answer and I don't get to deliver the punchline. T.T

Striker

Leon Hall update:

#Giants impressed with CB Leon Hall fitness and versatility in workout. He's choosing between NYG and belated return to #Bengals

Giants have been working DRC in the slot (with Apple outside) and previously had Janoris Jenkins there as well. Current outlook is Trevin Wade getting the shot there but he isn't an ideal solution.

Nameless

Glad we locked up Vo. Between him and our crop of young d-linemen I can at least be optimistic about the front seven going forward.

brentech

And how many Super Bowls has it won in that vast expanse of time?

WOW is getting DDOSed and DOTA matchmaking isn't working. Lovely.

Edit: It's no fun if he doesn't answer and I don't get to deliver the punchline. T.T

I had a dream last week that I started playing WoW again, vanilla/BC - mind you, but I woke myself up instantly to end that shit. That's not a dream. It's a nightmare.

I still miss it sometimes.

bionic77

I saw this happen out in the wild!
Can you describe how and what he eats?

Does he use utensils or does he just go straight caveman and eat everything with his hands? What sorts of foods does he favor? Was he drinking water with this or Mountain Dew?

Details please.

BigAT

Tim Walton apparently went to the Jon Gruden school of player evaluation:

"Asked CB coach Tim Walton about newly signed Leon Hall being a slot corner yesterday. "He's a football player," Walton said. Giants believe he has flexibility."

Milchjon

Martellus: “Eli? He’s cool. He’s like a normal white guy you see at the park trying to teach his kids how to play soccer and you know he can’t really play soccer himself.”

lmao

Edit:
Michael: “Dominant player.”

Martellus: “Corny. Half of the NFL is corny, though.”

Michael: “People love J.J. Watt, but they don’t really like J.J. Watt, know what I’m saying?”

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Even if it wasn't their whole carrier who's the best #81 receiver?

Some options

Night Train Lane
Tim Brown
Terrell Owens
Art Monk
Tory Holt
Calvin Johnson

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Eli being a hall of famer is completely and rightfully debatable given his career as it stands (he gets a third ring at some point and he's in like it or not). Regardless of that, that entire article is perfect offseason "Christ I'm bored and need to write something" nonsense. Football needs to get here already.

Yeah when Joe Namath got into the Hall of Fame, I don't see any reason Eli should be denied with two rings. I think it'd be really odd if he didn't make it in eventually.

Maybe if you had a real Mexican over there you'd have fresh pico de gallo every morning....

Also tamales.

I'm extremely skeptical of tamales in StL knowing that:

1. Very few hispanics
2. It takes fucking forever to make them

Yeah when Joe Namath got into the Hall of Fame, I don't see any reason Eli should be denied with two rings. I think it'd be really odd if he didn't make it in eventually.

Also tamales.

I'm extremely skeptical of tamales in StL knowing that:

1. Very few hispanics
2. It takes fucking forever to make them

In St Louis they know how to make tamales with right way. Act like you've made a tamale before!

Top Bottom