• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Malalaw

I think I'll wait until next year near Black Friday to get a 4k. My Vizio has been so good to me so far and I just don't see the reason to jump into 4k yet.

NX wil sell like 69 systems
Fixed

Permaban incoming
I'm not sorry for what I said and Crackdown 2 was 100% garbage and ruined a pretty good game in one.

I'll wait for a sale.

An Xbox? I'd rather just build another gaming PC and give it to you. I ain't buying no xbox.
You'd do that for me friend? :D

*takes bet* Anyone?
10 dollars on the Kat.

#TeamPillageTheBooty
We're gonna need a bigger boat.

seriously - I'm trying to make America proud and bionic is worried about fractions of a star on Amazon!
If he spent less time worry about those stars, he'd have finished Fire Emblem. :)

Spinluck

I'm kind of surprised Persona 5 but featuring a Japanese voice track would result in such an outrage.

Also, what is the point of owning a console as powerful as that and it just playing Xbone games? Idk if it would be worth it unless you trade in your Bone. Since the games are coming to W10, a PC might just be a better alt.

Line_HTX

I'm kind of surprised Persona 5 but featuring a Japanese voice track would result in such an outrage.

Also, what is the point of owning a console as powerful as that and it just playing Xbone games? Idk if it would be worth it unless you trade in your Bone. Since the games are coming to W10, a PC might just be a better alt.

There are people who don't appreciate good voice acting when it has been proven that it can be done well.

They're the type of people who always demand sub only and are the worst.

Fantomex

The Internet has made things harder than ever for me to buy.

I always want the best thing for the best price.

Before the net I would just walk into Best Buy and buy shit on brand or spend $20 bucks on a cd just based on the cover!

But bro, that's how I found out about Wu-Tang!

Wu-TangClanEntertheWu-Tangalbumcover.jpg

Crisco

Banned
Gettleman is a gangsta,

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 2h2 hours ago
"I'd like to think agents have figured out they can't scare me; they can't squeeze me. I'm not going to panic. It's a waste of time.” - DG

interrogation-scene-the-joker-7502256-500-375.jpg

Spinluck

Anyone noticed how CoD copied the fuck out of Titanfall this year? Like it's super blatant and I almost got the two confused, but I was able to notice that CoD had worse visuals.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
There are people who don't appreciate good voice acting when it has been proven that it can be done well.

They're the type of people who always demand sub only and are the worst.

They're also a LOUD vocal minority. They aren't as big as they think they are.

Malalaw

Never, we are enemies now.

(Whenever)

I was asking so I could do nothing but shoot at you being that we were once friends but now bitter rivals. Objectives be damned.

I'll try to be on tonight. I've been playing a lot of NBA 2k16 but I'm getting the Overwatch itch again.

Didn't see this posted...

@AdamSchefter
After trade talks with Giants fell through, Ravens released OT Eugene Monroe, per sources. Now free agent. NYG, SD, SEA could have interest

Giants still looking to upgrade at RT.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago

The #Ravens are releasing OT Eugene Monroe, source said. He couldn't reach an agreement on salary. Keep an eye on the #Giants..

More:

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 11s12 seconds ago

Source: Giants didn't want to trade an asset AND take on Eugene Monroe's contract. Will have interest once he's cut.

Top Bottom