• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

I cannot think of a single thing that would be worse than having to live through that. As a father, I doubt I would ever recover from that.

manfestival

My car broke down today. I don't know what to buy so I got a rental. Feels bad man... just when I was excited cause I got paid it all goes away

You getting old breh.

Maybe I should just give up and retire :(

Anyways I was able to find a course that covers both the classes I was taking this Summer/Fall into one course for the Fall so I'm going to do that, much easier this way...wonder why I didn't think of doing this before. Anyways that means more free time until September :D

Malalaw

This. Which will probably also still be this in 2017 and 2018. And maybe 2019.

#BelieveinBlizzard

I got your friend request friend. One day soon we shall blast our way through victory.

Well, my turret more than likely and I'll be playing torn! No need to pew pew when it'll do it for me.

Yall think you slick huh?

Post this disrespect during the day and Grover won't see it, no?

Nah bitches, Grover sees all.
Until Grover's had too much to drink
HaunTco.jpg

Stop picking Grova.. He doesn't deserve this :(

Hey a Captain takes care of his crew....I need your unquestioned loyalty though...
What does that entail?

Disney used to be cool until Gata ruined it.
If only his dad were around more..

I've been on Gata's "Hit List" for at least a year now.....he still can't find a hitman that's willing to endure the animu's curse by taking me out.
Or the Curse of the Cleve.. We're almost untouchable to Gata's goons Paper :)

ravens cut eugene monroe because he supports medical marijuana but they basically did nothing about ray rice beating the shit out of his wife until months later when the public outcry forced them to and they supporter ray "the murderer" lewis?

ok ravens. fucking garbage ass organization

bionic77

ravens cut eugene monroe because he supports medical marijuana but they basically did nothing about ray rice beating the shit out of his wife until months later when the public outcry forced them to and they supporter ray "the murderer" lewis?

Cosigned.

WTF Harbaugh....

Tom Penny

Drugs are bad. Weed made Hernandez graduate to dust and kill people.

I guess I'm glad the rest of the division sucks so much. No matter how much the team fucks up and deserves to be laughed at and ridiculed, by the end of the month Dalton will have choked again or Ben will be in trouble again or the Browns will be a joke again. Hell, by the end of the week Cleveland might lose the Finals and be laughed at again, and this will be but a sad memory overlooked in minds

Why we suck so much tho :'[[[

Top Bottom