• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

Believe me I know the feels. With life getting in the way that's why I say it will probably take me months to get through it. Hell I've had Xenoblade since Dec/Jan, got like 56 hours logged in the game and I'm just over halfway through the main story. The freaking world in that game is huge and I've been doing a lot of the side missions.
I don't know how you do it.

I would lose interest...

Dark_Helmet_unmasked.jpg

stupid auto-correct.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In football news today: Albania going for the upset today against France in France 🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Believe me I know the feels. With life getting in the way that's why I say it will probably take me months to get through it. Hell I've had Xenoblade since Dec/Jan, got like 56 hours logged in the game and I'm just over halfway through the main story. The freaking world in that game is huge and I've been doing a lot of the side missions.

I think I ended up logging over a 100 hours on that game, and I still have a bunch of affinity missions to do post-main-game.

Spinluck

How do people still get excited over cutscenes and trailers?

I was watching the Spiderman trailer and it looked like it was all cutscenes and CG.

Look at that Xbox pirate game. The shit that got people excited was the gameplay of ramming and shooting up other ships because you know you can do that yourself.

That was all in game, wouldn't be surprised if it was a PSNeo game and they aren't saying anything. They refused to even give a release year or window for the game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy crap I forget how much tomfoolery you losers can post!

Read from the last 5-6 pages and only worthwhile thing to talk about is that pirate game?

What is that? What system? When is it out?

Also already confirming I am trejo's pirate ship because he knows where to find the booty.

Holy crap I forget how much tomfoolery you losers can post!

Read from the last 5-6 pages and only worthwhile thing to talk about is that pirate game?

What is that? What system? When is it out?

Also already confirming I am trejo's pirate ship because he knows where to find the booty.

Who you calling a loser, LOSER #TeamRando

The Last Guardian shits all over that Pirate shit (I forgot the name, XBoner exclusive tho).

I only saw the very last tweet. I didn't realize he went full fucktard jackass with the continuous falsity that his feelings were hurt. CLEARLY OTA'S ARE NOT IMPORTANT, AM I RIGHT?!

Oh, and while we're at it, let's throw in Hoyer's "EFFECTIVENESS" which only came in garbage time. Clearly he is the better QB, RIGHT?

Fucking Elway dick sucker incompetent cretin "insider." Bitch Tucker and Bitch la Shitfora don't care and just like to spread lies for all the clicks. They're not legit reporters.

*Nina B-slaps Line. No more CapriSun for you. That sugar got you worked up.*

bionic77

That was all in game, wouldn't be surprised if it was a PSNeo game and they aren't saying anything. They refused to even give a release year or window for the game.
The graphics might have been in game but that was not gameplay.

The only scene that looked like actual gameplay was that scene where he was swinging something and smashing bad guys with it. Everything else looked like a QTE or cutscene to me. Also I thought I read in that thread that it was a PS4 game?

Speaking of e3, is this the least hype e3 of all time? Should they just do away with the event altogether? Back in the day GAF barely worked for the entire week and they would often close other parts of the board down altogether. This e3 was the smallest interruption I have ever seen. I think things just slowed down a little bit during the Sony conference. Previously the servers would melt down pretty much the whole weekend and it seemed like every hour there would be some new news coming out.

So after the ms conference my wife and I have decided to upgrade the living room tvs to 4k. My brother works at best buy and can get us 2 55" hisense 4k tvs for $300 each. I am so excited for Scorpio to come out. Sucks we have to wait so long but oh well.

Bread

Banned
So after the ms conference my wife and I have decided to upgrade the living room tvs to 4k. My brother works at best buy and can get us 2 55" hisense 4k tvs for $300 each. I am so excited for Scorpio to come out. Sucks we have to wait so long but oh well.
it's not the best time to go 4k, wait until the HDR models are cheaper.

why not wait and let the tech develop a bit?
What tech develop? The tvs we are looking at are extremely well reviewed and $300 for a new TV doesn't seem that bad, unless you are saying that this time next year they will be way less money. I just figured he can get a deal now and it will be neat for netflix now at least.

Malalaw

I may just have to get Sea of Thieves. Game looks like crazy fun and I could use a game for the One so it doesn't feel so neglected all the time.

tmdorsey

I don't know how you do it.

I would lose interest...

It's been a struggle for sure. I don't think I would ever lose interest in a Zelda game though.

I think I ended up logging over a 100 hours on that game, and I still have a bunch of affinity missions to do post-main-game.

Yeah, I think I'm on track for (100+) hours myself.

Actual 4K content is great. 4K content with HDR is the new hotness! I wouldn't recommend getting a 4K set that doesn't support one of the HDR formats especially since you specifically mentioned the Scorpio which is supposed to support HDR in games at some point.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Doubtful, but I'm rooting for ya!

Yeah, really long odds but it's great to see how far the Albanian soccer program has come pretty much across Europe. Wish we would see that same participation in America but it's not even close.

We beat France last year 1-0 in a Friendly but that wasn't even close to France's best squad. Hope it's a good game!

bionic77

What tech develop? The tvs we are looking at are extremely well reviewed and $300 for a new TV doesn't seem that bad, unless you are saying that this time next year they will be way less money. I just figured he can get a deal now and it will be neat for netflix now at least.
There is not a lot of 4K content.

Greg

if you have the content now to take advantage of it then whatever

if Scorpio is the main reason you're upgrading though, why not wait? you could be buying the Xbox One equivalent of 4k TVs when you can get a better model for the same price when you actually need it

such is tech... but I'm a cheap bastard!

Actual 4K content is great. 4K content with HDR is the new hotness! I wouldn't recommend getting a 4K set that doesn't support one of the HDR formats especially since you specifically mentioned the Scorpio which is supposed to support HDR in games at some point.
Correct. I'm hoping both Neo and Scorpio support Dolby Vision as well.

I'm waiting for OLED. Though the Vizio P series is super enticing. $2k for a 65inch 4K set with HDR and most of the feature points checked off is right down my alley.

Greg

I'm leaving on my train adventure tonight/tomorrow morning

anything cool to do Chicago for a few hours in between trains? otherwise I'll probably end up at a bar or Starbucks

rando14

I'm leaving on my train adventure tonight/tomorrow morning

anything cool to do Chicago for a few hours in between trains? otherwise I'll probably end up at a bar or Starbucks

Have fun Greg!! Send me a postcard pls :cool:

Snap game is gonna be lit

bionic77

Correct. I'm hoping both Neo and Scorpio support Dolby Vision as well.

I'm waiting for OLED. Though the Vizio P series is super enticing. $2k for a 65inch 4K set with HDR and most of the feature points checked off is right down my alley.
OLED is the way to go but that shit is expensive and again there is not much content for it. I was blown away by LGs sets last year.

If you have a tv and don't need it right now or are not being told by your bosses to paint your car green and upgrade your televisions I would wait.

I was thinking of getting a new tv and projector for the basement but can't make up my mind.

Greg

Have fun Greg!! Send me a postcard pls :cool:

Snap game is gonna be lit
:')))

I turned my smart not phone into a smart phone for a month just for this!

but can't make up my mind.
much like with the PING PONG TABLE

That's awesome, where are you headed? And you have to try the Pizza at least.
Colorado for a few days

might keep going west if I have the funds after that, but I'm just winging it!

bionic77

Colorado for a few days

The Internet has made things harder than ever for me to buy.

I always want the best thing for the best price.

Before the net I would just walk into Best Buy and buy shit on brand or spend $20 bucks on a cd just based on the cover!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sea of Thieves
GrL3XW8.gif

Made by Rare
GrL3XW8.gif

Xbox One
GrL3XW8.gif

GrL3XW8.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ueT7WiH1U

And it looks like a ton of fun. Watched an interview with one of the lead devs behind the game but they still wouldn't give anywhere close to a release date.

Seems like they'll be launching it in Beta mode hopefully this fall. It sounded like they're aiming for a Summer 2017-Fall 2017 release on store shelves but they're going to do several full game betas before the game launches.

If we don't get a beta this fall I'd begin to start getting worried about the Rare delay cycle. The gameplay and impressions have sounded great and the game is playable on the show floor.

I also still have no idea why in the hell MS decided to show a multiplayer demo of Scalebound instead of just a single player trailer which I think most fans are looking forward to moreso a tacked on MP mode.

gutshot

Andy Benoit on why he thinks Vinny Curry could be a breakout player for the Eagles in 2016:

Curry, a second-round pick in 2012, was the Eagles pass rusher who flashed most often on film last season. His initial get-off is impressive, especially for a 279-pounder who stands 6-foot-3 (a frame that doesn’t naturally lend itself to low leverage). He amplifies that burst with quickness, both in hands and lateral agility. That might sound highly specific, and it is. But any offensive lineman will tell you, lateral agility in a pass rusher is what makes it most difficult to deliver clean contact.

A few months ago, I was studying film with an NFC East offensive lineman. I asked him who were the two toughest players he faced last season. One was Cameron Jordan. The other? You guessed it (but only because you’re reading this story). That offensive lineman also didn’t understand why Curry played only 35 percent of Philly’s snaps in 2015, the 16th-most on their defense.

Cutting Curry loose is exactly what new defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz will do. Schwartz runs a much more basic 4-3, gap-penetrating zone scheme. Often the defensive line’s focus is on getting upfield. “My best attribute is to go forward,” Curry says.

Schwartz agrees. Earlier this offseason, in an interview with 97.5 The Fanatic, Schwartz said, “There are some guys that really fit in the defense here last year. I think he was one guy who wasn’t a great fit. He played in that square stance. They play a lot of two-gap. That’s been proven to be an effective system, also, it just didn’t fit Vinny very well. I think we can cut the handcuffs off of him, so to speak, and cut him loose along with the other guys up front.”

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/06/15/nfl-vinny-curry-philadelphia-eagles

Colorado for a few days

If you make it to So Cal I'll have some beers and wings ready for you!

Top Bottom