• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

i have always loved this song and a few years ago it was ranked #1 or 2 on some "worst lyrics of all time" list on rolling stone or some magazine. i said wtf? it has great lyrics!
I am with 100% with you bro.

That magazine is obviously racist and just hates everything to do with Africa. Its the only explanation that makes sense.

@EdBouchette
Just spoke with Steelers Ben Roethlisberger, who said he is an acquaintance of Donald Trump but will stay out of the political game.

No RNC speech for the Cleve. The Ls keep coming

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Did he post the Stafford article in there by accident?

:jnc

No, I usually type in "Josh Freeman Neogaf" in Google and whatever thread pops up gives me the template of the pic and then the italics.

I copy and pasted the pic and my Freeman comment, then was going to switch to the Todd Gurley thread and didn't know I was still in the Super Bowl thread when I hit post.

Literally said "fuck!" when I realized I bumped the old thread.

Bread

Banned
We could have liveposted the hilarity of Ben stumbling through a Trump-friendly speech. Maybe even pull a Clint and talk to an imaginary chair

This is an L for our ratings, Twitter, quite possibly the world, friend
It's an L for all of us American Steelers haters who want to see the bionics and jaks squirm.

We could have liveposted the hilarity of Ben stumbling through a Trump-friendly speech. Maybe even pull a Clint and talk to an imaginary chair

This is an L for our ratings, Twitter, quite possibly the world, friend
Invite Big Ben to speak on your behalf in the Cleve brehs.

brentech

No RNC speech for the Cleve. The Ls keep coming

Cleveland's AHL hockey team just won the Calder Cup in a 4 game sweep of the finals, and currently have the HW UFC champ, the tide is slowly turning.

CkuIEycWsAArUTK.jpg:large

Wait, but I thought bionic and JABEE were always wrong :-/

Maybe I missed something about Africa and it's actually terrible?

Now I'm confused.

Wanted to post that video. Heart it.
What if they're always right, and it's the Pats that are actually terrible?

Top Bottom