• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Do any of you actually buy and read ESPN magazine?

I think I bought a few back when it first came out but I don't buy magazines of any kind anymore (I get some free SIs for reasons I don't understand and almost never read it).

I also get SIs all the damn time and I'm hoping they'll stop soon. It just goes straight in the trash.

eemijun

Neo Member
In between classes, I'm working on a small and simple football app that contains some useful information relating to the NFL. Things like rosters, news, schedules and stats. I'm a computer science student and working on this in my spare time. If any of you are interested in checking it out and giving me any useful feedback. Hope this doesn't break any rules. App is called simplefootball and the link

In between classes, I'm working on a small and simple football app that contains some useful information relating to the NFL. Things like rosters, news, schedules and stats. I'm a computer science student and working on this in my spare time. If any of you are interested in checking it out and giving me any useful feedback. Hope this doesn't break any rules. App is called simplefootball and the link

One thing I wish sports apps had was the ability to add a schedule to my calendar, I don't know if that's something you can do.

dolphins-cheer.gif

Gloriass!!!

LJ11

Oh shit, Madden might be coming to PC according to an Amazon leak. Could be nothing but that would be awesome

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237370

This would be terrible for MUT. I'm not sure how FUT works at this point, I think they capped prices and reworked the marketplace to combat glitches, but there's still the issue of scripts. You would wreck the MUT marketplace. I would love to have this on PC, but it's going to have an impact on the AH unless they rework it. MUT is their main game at this point, no question about it. Console at least locks that garbage out, it's human vs human when sniping and flipping, though crews do move in and corner markets at critical times.

On a football related note, Ed Reed the coach may be as good as he was on the field.

This would be terrible for MUT. I'm not sure how FUT works at this point, I think they capped prices and reworked the marketplace to combat glitches, but there's still the issue of scripts. You would wreck the MUT marketplace. I would love to have this on PC, but it's going to have an impact on the AH unless they rework it. MUT is their main game at this point, no question about it. Console at least locks that garbage out, it's human vs human when sniping and flipping, though crews do move in and corner markets at critical times.

On a football related note, Ed Reed the coach may be as good as he was on the field.

The consoles and PC all have their own markets on FUT so that doesn't matter. They all have their own marketplace. They have the webapp though, where you can access the transfer market so you still have the problems with bots and everything, the price caps helped though.

Bread

Banned
Whyyyyyyy :(((((

Bread I thought you got a new snapchat?!?
when my phone dies i get signed out of the account and can't sign back in. i'll be off snapchat until i get a new phone and hopefully that will help :((((
https://twitter.com/GMA/status/745222856221528064

Which millennial intern over at ABC doesn't recognize Kermit the Frog and just decided to call him Tea Lizard?
lmao omg tea lizard is the best name

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/745222856221528064

Which millennial intern over at ABC doesn't recognize Kermit the Frog and just decided to call him Tea Lizard?

Listen up old man, my generation is too cynical and jaded to give a fuck about the name of some 100 year old puppet. Sorry we're to busy trying to figure out how we're gonna pay off our college debt while dealing with the looming stress of the inevitability of the erosion of the current social security system thanks to the population of olds that just won't die already. Now if you'll excuse me my Uber is waiting for me outside I have a Grindr appointment to get to.

Remember that time EaglesGAF tried to defend Chip Kelly and swore he'd be good and on the team for years

lmfao the kings will always remember

Top Bottom