• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You're lumping me in with those two??!?

tumblr_n7nw2w1nPq1qfwa93o1_400.gif

Never lump me and RBH together.

He doesn't deserve that as he's the reason Toronto was able to celebrate a championship!

For the first time in history the world championship banner will fly north of the border!!

I'll always remember that one RBH, and it's thanks to you friend. :)

Exokell

Banned
Can this season start already? I hate the time between the end of NBA season and the start of NFL season. I got nothing else to watch, Baseball is fucking boring.

Got damn at that PS2 thread on forgotten games.

PS2 shits on every other 3D console. So many fucking games.

No doubt. Wish there was an easier way to play PS2 games. Emulation is still pretty shoddy for most games and I don't think even think I can hook up my PS2 to my 4kTV, and if I could, I'm pretty sure it would look like ass.

Bread

Banned
i can't play online games because my ping spikes and i lose connection every minute for about 2-3 seconds. Cox just came yesterday and gave me a new router which somehow fixed it for the night, and it's doing it again now. Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? Should I ditch cox and go with AT&T?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ranking the NFL's defensive triplets from 32-1

#8 DE Ezekiel Ansah, CB Darius Slay, LB DeAndre Levy

The Lions?! Detroit fell from third to 16th in defensive DVOA last season, but a huge reason why the Lions struggled was the absence of Levy, who was arguably the best coverage linebacker in football during the 2013-2014 seasons before missing virtually all of 2015 with a hip injury. Levy should be back in time for the 2016 season, and in his absence, the Lions developed a pair of young superstars. Ansah, who looked like a budding Pro Bowler heading into the season, finished second in the league in sacks (14.5) and tied for fourth in quarterback knockdowns (34). And while Slay had an ugly performance against the Broncos on national television early in the season, he improved as the season went along and was one of the best corners in football during the second half of the campaign. The Lions do have holes in their secondary and at linebacker, but their big three belongs among the best in football.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...eams-seattle-seahawks-denver-broncos-top-list

This Lions defense going to be something fierce. For all the talk about the offense this defense is primed for a Top 5 season statistically in every category.

u0PXziS.gif

i can't play online games because my ping spikes and i lose connection every minute for about 2-3 seconds. Cox just came yesterday and gave me a new router which somehow fixed it for the night, and it's doing it again now. Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? Should I ditch cox and go with AT&T?

AT&T does advertise their internet is 99.9% legit

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Breadstreams end is near.

bionic77

Can Zelda come out tomorrow?

Btw what did you guys think of Skyward Sword? I thought it as the worst 3D Zelda. Not bad, just not that great. Glad they completely remodeled the formula for this next one.
The overworld was the worst in any Zelda I ever played.

But I really liked the combat. It was just so different at the time (and probably still is). It really had some kickass boss battles and it had some amazing locales and puzzles. I am specifically thinking of that last battled with the dude with the crazy ass tongue. That was just totally new for me and for an old ass gamer like myself that shit is worth its weight in gold.

Overall I liked the game a lot but I wouldn't put it up there with the 3 best 3D zeldas which are in order OOT (one of the best games of all time, hard to explain to these kids how mind blowing was at the time), Wind Waker (not sure how much I like this game without its graphics, but as is it was so fucking enjoyable) and Majoras Mask. I didn't really like Twilight Princess that much. I thought I wanted an updated OOT, but when I got it it was eh.

Man now that I think about it, is Zelda the best franchise in gaming? So many awesome games in the series.

Top Bottom