• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Mindlog

Sloppy.
b13qZWZ.png

Speaking of sloppy. Well done Irish!

Slo

A lot of my friends wound up getting jobs as VPs in tech companies or startups just because they did a good job as counsel for the company. Or maybe they sucked someones dick. When they tell me the story it is always the former.

How'd you like to be my VP?

Gobias

Banned
Can Zelda come out tomorrow?

Btw what did you guys think of Skyward Sword? I thought it as the worst 3D Zelda. Not bad, just not that great. Glad they completely remodeled the formula for this next one.
Had some high highs but also the lowest lows of the 3D Zeldas

bionic77

How'd you like to be my VP?
This sounds wrong.

Also, why the fuck do so many of you want to be my kids? Thats a slap in the face to your real parents. Just because they won't buy you the new Xbox doesn't mean you have to pretend I am your dad!

You can join DegaCorp bionic.
See Dega is the good son.

It would be such a great shooting starting 5.
Shooting daggers at each other...

don't talk to him, your contract with breadstream forbids you from speaking to competitors
Slo is part of Breadstream.

Also, why the fuck do so many of you want to be my kids? Thats a slap in the face to your real parents. Just because they won't buy you the new Xbox doesn't mean you have to pretend I am your dad!
But only Dega and Gata are your kids

Top Bottom