• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

"Can Brandon Weeden play?"
Apparently, those making the personnel decisions remain unconvinced. Now, according to aNationalFootballPost.com report, neither Lombardi nor Banner "... thinks much of Weeden, and they could try to deal him when they can get something for him."
Daily Browns news/rumor, its interesting because apparently Lombardi is the founder of nationalfootballpost .

If Collie still want to play football I'd take him on the Browns
Also F Titus young

Damn breaking bad is so good

bionic77

Bionic is stronger than you ever could imagine. He will not break in the face of the mark your tribe has branded him with. He will remember those who have wronged him, and take great pleasure in Tom Brady's failures in 2014.
Honestly I did not think I could hate Brady more. But after losing this bet and having this shit avatar for the rest of the offseason I am close to legit praying to Tebow for the whole team to get raped and murdered by Ray Lewis (he said he retired from football, I never heard anything about him getting out of the stabbing game).

Honestly I did not think I could hate Brady more. But after losing this bet and having this shit avatar for the rest of the offseason I am close to legit praying to Tebow for the whole team to get raped and murdered by Ray Lewis (he said he retired from football, I never heard anything about him getting out of the stabbing game).

Your anger...it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside!

First half of the season is on Amazon streaming for $12.99 if you want to watch it. First 8 episodes.
Not a bad price might have to dive in, I was just waiting for Netflix

Also I'm starting to realize maybe I should of stuck with ps3 this Gen/now. I think ps4 is definitely were I go next Gen , unless Sony somehow epically fails at the conference. I refuse to pay for Live and I don't think I can just stay with WiiU

Also I'm starting to realize maybe I should of stuck with ps3 this Gen/now. I think ps4 is definitely were I go this, unless Sony somehow epically fails at the conference. I refuse to pay for Live and I don't think I can just stay with WiiU

The first console I buy will be the PS4 and I'll eventually get an Xbox and Wii U too.

Milchjon

See how Tebow's eyes light up when he is touched by the Lord?
0Ugnqh7.jpg

See how he loses himself in the eyes of his savior?
5vuDK7q.jpg

See what Tebow's eyes are preaching and FEEL THE LOVE!
3UKdXXC.jpg

brentech

Also I'm starting to realize maybe I should of stuck with ps3 this Gen/now. I think ps4 is definitely were I go next Gen , unless Sony somehow epically fails at the conference. I refuse to pay for Live and I don't think I can just stay with WiiU
It's really weird how backwards MS seems to be going. That said, nothing is official, obviously. But it would seem like they want to take a step like the Wii did, only in HD. Seriously looks like they want to take over that space. At least it's what they're acting is most important to them.

The everyday gamer, I think, still wants to sit with a controller in their hands. I hope the PS4 delivers, but who knows. Vita is cool, but obviously not the success they thought it'd be. Unless Sony doubles down on it, I don't see it turning around like PS3 did.

Milchjon

A comment from a Deadspin story on Goodell's salary and the NFL's status as a non profit organization:

Not only are they a tax exempt non-profit, but even though the individual teams are considered for-profit entities, they're allowed to count their "dues" (money paid to the NFL, which largely uses them to pay its executives' 10-figure salaries) as donations to a non-profit that therefore reduce the teams' tax burdens.

In other words, Jerry Jones paying part of Roger Goodell's $30M salary is considered the same type of transaction as me giving $10 to the March of Dimes. Nice gig, if you can corrupt enough politicians and fool enough taxpayers to get it.

If that's true, as I assume it is, it's goddamn hilarious.

Top Bottom