• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

cdyhybrid

That post highlighter looks weird with the dark skin.

Agreed. It looks good on the mobile version with the dark skin. It's a teal-ish green. But that's not the new one so who knows.

Was the line-up for Gruden's QB camp posted?

Matt Barkley (USC)
Tyler Bray (Tennessee)
Zac Dysert (Miami, OH)
Mike Glennon (NC State)
Landry Jones (Oklahoma)
EJ Manuel (Florida State)
Ryan Nassib (Syracuse)
Geno Smith (West Virginia)
Tyler Wilson (Arkansas)

also

Texas A&M offensive tackle Luke Joeckel (Texas A&M); South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore; and Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Doh. Well, at least he's alive. Old men have a habit of just up and dying.

But, no doubt he is the most knowledgeable dude around here about college players coming to the NFL. I need to know who to get ready to be disappointed in.

Godslay

Banned
Made the worst bet ever.

But AFAIR he said "this thread", not "NFL threads", so technically he should be able to come back. Gotta know your loopholes, I'm sure bionic can back me up here.

If he said this thread, then it could be interpreted as that particular thread. This is technically a new thread. Even with that said, I'm sure LJ is fine not coming back here through a technicality. He's in a better place now.

Next season I'm going to try to focus more on football.

The Stafford/Freeman fat memes are played out, best to let new content gestate, and focus on analysis.

And of course, console talk.

bionic77

Made the worst bet ever.

But AFAIR he said "this thread", not "NFL threads", so technically he should be able to come back. Gotta know your loopholes, I'm sure bionic can back me up here.
I am a man of my word. When I say I will back up a bet I do. And when I say I hope every Pats fan burns in hell I also mean every word.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Stafford fat memes are played out,

And untrue to begin with.

Cliff Avril wants Mario Williams money. Fucking lol. Can't wait to see what sorry ass team overpays him. Avrils success was due to having the best defensive tackle rotation in the league taking pressure off of him and he still had a mediocre season IMO. Good riddance bring on Demonttre Moore.

This is the worst time of the year. The post Super Bowl, pre combine time where nothing happens.

Milchjon

I am a man of my word. When I say I will back up a bet I do. And when I say I hope every Pats fan burns in hell I also mean every word.

Nooo, I'd never accuse you of such a thing. You are a man of your word. Although I'm sure you're happy Dutch gave you an excuse for showing your true colors.

But in this case, I was solely referring to your legal expertise. You should make the case for LJ being allowed back from his exile.

eznark

Banned
And untrue to begin with.

matthew-stafford.jpg

bionic77

Nooo, I'd never accuse you of such a thing. You are a man of your word. Although I'm sure you're happy Dutch gave you an excuse for showing your true colors.

But in this case, I was solely referring to your legal expertise. You should make the case for LJ being allowed back from his exile.
I wouldn't ask Eznark to write me a anti-government manifesto for free. Don't expect me to give free legal advice (the exception is for Ravens and Pats players who I pretty much always find to be guilty of whatever accusations you bring before me).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are you implying he has a lean build? Lol

He has a nice filled out, husky look to him. A lot of those bad pics are because of bad camera angles. Happens to the best of us.

He also has the strongest arm in the league, IMO, so those biceps must be made of pure steel.

Milchjon

I wouldn't ask Eznark to write me a anti-government manifesto for free. Don't expect me to give free legal advice (the exception is for Ravens and Pats players who I pretty much always find to be guilty of whatever accusations you bring before me).

I always appreciated your idealism.

Just entered a random nextgen thread in gaming side.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

I've never see so many people visibly upset and tightrope walking the ban ledge.

The next couple months are gonna be crazy. Why did SNES have to blow his fanboy load too early twice? He could have potentially went out in a supernova of glory.

Im super poor and will only be able to afford a new console after about a year into next gen.

The only people who get that worked up over console wars are either super nerds or have some sort of childish feeling that their choice in console reflects directly on their self-worth.

Top Bottom