• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Detox is still a thing?

Detox is never dropping.

Between making overpriced headphones and producing for other people, Dr. Dre is too busy to make another CD.

Besides, like cdy said, his market has evaporated. Nobody's trying to hear old ass Dre rap something that Kendrick Lamar or Eminem wrote for him in 2013.

cdyhybrid

He should just leak out the tracks he wanted to use for it. It'll never happen though. He's probably sitting on 5 or 6 albums' worth of quality that we'll never hear.

Freeney wants to be a Giant. We already have a pass rusher that can't keep contain and only knows how to rush the passer. We're letting Osi go...

Wes

venison crêpe
ads3x6e8l.jpg

Sanchez better buy the next Xbox instead.

mr2xxx

Banned
Whats with the pickle? Is it a virtual pickle, if so how would i knkw i have a virtual pickle. If not why would I have a pickle in my hand and want to throw it at the TV. This makes as much sense as Tom Brady winning a man of the year award.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
on topic off topic, but Chris Kluwe is on the latest Nerdist Podcast. Barely talks about football.

on topic off topic, but Chris Kluwe is on the latest Nerdist Podcast. Barely talks about football.

I used to enjoy the podcast, but grew to hate Chris Hardwick. I hated Matt Myra immediately. I guess Jonah Ray is fair....you know what, fuck that show. I still might listen if Kluwe is entertaining.

BigAT

Freeney wants to be a Giant. We already have a pass rusher that can't keep contain and only knows how to rush the passer. We're letting Osi go...

I don't want any part of him. Besides the fact that his sack numbers are down and he's getting old, he had 12 TOTAL tackles last year. Just 19 the year before. He's never had more than 30 total tackles in the last seven seasons. Even Osi things those are laughably bad tackle numbers.

bionic77

probably going to pass on the next Sony console. haven't played much except for God of War 3 on the PS3.

What I'm more interested in is the impact of things like Steambox and Ouya on the industry. This notion that you need a $500+ console to play $60+ games is so ten years ago.
I would totally be all over a 80 dollar console with 20-30 dollar 2D games. A SNES part deux. I can't get enough of it. The DS and GBA were basically that in a portable and I would not mind seeing that on my tv at a higher res.

Most people probably don't want this though.

trolltrain_zps57a1d979.gif

I would love to paste the heads of Browns Gaf on this gif

LOL. Reminds me of all the hilarious Nintendo Hype Train gifs on here during E3 time. I'd like to see that.

I would totally be all over a 80 dollar console with 20-30 dollar 2D games. A SNES part deux. I can't get enough of it. The DS and GBA were basically that in a portable and I would not mind seeing that on my tv at a higher res.

I'd love that as well. The Castlevania 2D games were some of my fav and awesome in higher res. (see CV HoD on PS3/360)

Draxal

Yeah, portable >>> resolution for me, it's just a time thing for me. Just give me a system which aren't made for tiny midgets though and I'd be happy.

How are people from upstate NY miss-connecting at the subway? Would seem to be more like at a hippie convention in Ithaca.

Well, it's not just NYC, but Long Island and Rockland/Westchester/Putnam/Orange that is affiliated with the NY Metro area in NY state itself. It's a pretty big chunk of the pie.

That would be incredible.

Draxal

There's tons of people in upstate, like Syracuse and Finger Lakes regions, that are farther away from NYC than even people in PA. NYC is way closer to Jersey than it is to any of those people.

Nah, NYS has 20 million NYC is 8 Million, LI is about 3 million Orange/Westchester/Rockland/Putnam is about 1.5 million. That's over half the state's population right there.

Dragon

Banned
There's tons of people in upstate, like Syracuse and Finger Lakes regions, that are farther away from NYC than even people in PA. NYC is way closer to Jersey than it is to any of those people.

Yeah but I'd say the majority of people in New York State that are using craigslist are from around the city.

squicken

Fucking Rupert Murdoch is taking away the Page 3 girls b/c the complained loud enough. And they've outlawed lap dances in Iceland. All this connectivity and we're still entering the next Dark Ages

Dragon

Banned
Fucking Rupert Murdoch is taking away the Page 3 girls b/c the complained loud enough. And they've outlawed lap dances in Iceland. All this connectivity and we're still entering the next Dark Ages

Next time I'm in Reykjavik I'll be sure to protest!

squicken

@revis24
I never seen a man before run his mouth so much like girl. This dude just steady putting my name in his mouth to get notoriety @rsherman_25

Top Bottom